New Kingdom Hearts ideas

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Great idea! How about this possessor Heartless is called Anima Possessor or Corpus Possessor? The boss variant could be called Dux Anima/Corpus Possessor or Dominus Anima/Corpus Possessor.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Woah, that is a good bit of etymology there. Never would've thought of that.:smile:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Well, I thought since it was kind of an unusual Heartless, why not give it a name different for the others? :smile:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I'll just get this thread back in shape! :smile: I'll list potential Disney films for Worlds.

Jungle Book (how come they haven't made one yet?)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Well it's Touchstone Pictures, but that's the same for Halloween Town)
The Princess and the Frog
The Great Mouse Detective

They also need to bring back Wonderland!!!!!!:eek:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I think I heard that a Jungle Book world was supposed to be in Birth By Sleep. But I felt for a long time that both The Jungle Book and The Princess And The Frog would make great worlds in KH.
Haven't thought about Who Framed Roger Rabbit and The Great Mouse Detective but think they would make interesting worlds.
Otherwise I'd like to see a Tangled and a Pocahontas world. Maybe some Pixar worlds, replacing 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica as mini game world?

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
The 100 Acre Wood could be more like a simulation game-type world (Sora could BUILD A HOUSE and put FURNITURE IN IT and blah blah blah), Atlantica could be that sing-song place again, and a Pixar world could have minigames.:crazy:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Now I imagine 100 Acre Wood to be like The Sims XD
Question though about Atlantica, what could be done? Anyone who has seen the Kingdom Hearts II ending knows how it ended for Ariel after you completed her world and defeated Xemnas.

Sora as toy or as bug, yay :big_grin: