New Kingdom Hearts ideas

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
100 Acre Wood, yes.

Atlantica... infinite no's. They murdered Atlantica in 2. It was my favorite world in 1. I would rather see them take it out completely than have another tedious, QTE with Sora's horrible singing

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
We shall have to continue from where they left off.:coy:

If it was a Toy Story world, Sora would be, like you said, a toy.

Bug's Life, like you said, a bug.

How about WALL-E?:smirk:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
100 Acre Wood, yes.

Atlantica... infinite no's. They murdered Atlantica in 2. It was my favorite world in 1. I would rather see them take it out completely than have another tedious, QTE with Sora's horrible singing
Then we could somehow merge both together; maybe use the songs as a reprieve from battling? I mean, if you want to rest for a minute, you could head on over to a minigames center (Sebastian as the host?) and play the song things.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Besides, Atlantica is finished. So unless it's based on The Little Mermaid 2, I see no point of returning it.
And the music mini game in BBS in Disney Town (Ice Cream Beat) was much more fun once you get the hang of it. Fruitball on the other hand...

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Maybe in a Princess and the Frog world, we could have Tiana and the Prince (what's his name again?) as world allies, and Dr. Facilier as the boss (he's just epic).:wink:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Besides, Atlantica is finished. So unless it's based on The Little Mermaid 2, I see no point of returning it.
And the music mini game in BBS in Disney Town (Ice Cream Beat) was much more fun once you get the hang of it. Fruitball on the other hand...
I see your point.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
How about WALL-E?:smirk:
A little robot?

Finding Nemo - some kind of fish
Up - can stay human, but in design of the Up characters
Monsters Inc. - some spiky monster
The Incredibles - same as Up
Cars - a car
Ratatouille - either human or a rat, maybe changing size like in Wonderland and Castle of Dreams

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Still haven't played any of the handheld games besides Chain of Memories...and that one I gave up on half way through :stick_out_tongue:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Maybe in a Princess and the Frog world, we could have Tiana and the Prince (what's his name again?) as world allies, and Dr. Facilier as the boss (he's just epic).:wink:
His name is Naveen :wink:
Doctor Facilier's shadow creatures are the main reason why I could see this world would work :big_grin:
Maybe Sora could turn into a frog and once Tiana and Naveen are human again, he, Donald and Goofy change back into their normal forms :smile:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
His name is Naveen :wink:
Doctor Facilier's shadow creatures are the main reason why I could see this world would work :big_grin:
Maybe Sora could turn into a frog and once Tiana and Naveen are human again, he, Donald and Goofy change back into their normal forms :smile:
YESH.