New Member here - Looking for Muppets Sideshow Busts

BEAR

Reaction score
I'd also like to welcome you to MC, but remember that you can't expect someone to respond to your post/thread so immediately. Give us a chance. You have made 7 posts here all within only a minute of each other. Relax, buddy. Someone will answer you with whatever help they can provide.

Hard Rock Cafe

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I'd also like to welcome you to MC, but remember that you can't expect someone to respond to your post/thread so immediately. Give us a chance. You have made 7 posts here all within only a minute of each other. Relax, buddy. Someone will answer you with whatever help they can provide.
I only put so many posts in a row because I wanted to send a Private Message...these boards don't allow you to send a private message until you have posted 10 times....sorry if it bothered you...

Chris

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I collect the Muppet Busts. I just started with them, so right now I only have five. That's 1/4 of the whole collection.

Also Hard Rock, my friend, I have to tell you, you think they cost some money on Ebay, dude they were way more money when they frist came out. They were like 45-60 bucks each.

Also I've noticed that Beaker and Fozzie seem to be the hardest ones to get.

tomahawk

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet that if you searched on E-Bay you could find them for a decent price. I have all of them and if I were ever going to sell them (which I won't) I would ask for the price I bought them for. As, I would guess, anyone here would seeing as we are all collectors and Muppet fans.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The fact of the Matter is that if you want to get thoes busts, you're going to have to shed out some really good money, or don't have any. I understand you're trying to get them as cheap as possible, but even if someone did have some for sell here, I'm sure they won't sell them for less than 30 bucks give or take which Muppet, cause some are harder to get than others. So far on Ebay the lowest I spent on one was 28 bucks.