New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Welcome. and please, send all the "new member membership" money to me. Just send me a private message and I'll give you my address so you can send me your 5 dollar membership fee. Thanks so much!!!................:boo: :sleep:

ryan

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
Well looky here.... I have actually been around Muppet Central for years... probably since back in 2000. I used to use the handle Goldenarrow05 but decided to abandon it after graduating from High School... I'm an 18 year old Christian Ministries student at Indiana Wesleyan University. I've been a fan of Jim Henson's work since as far back as I can remember. I grew up watching Sesame Street, moved on to the Muppet movies and am now eagerly awaiting whatever the future has in store for the Muppets. I hope to become a familiar face around here now that I feel like I am old enough and mature enough to provide sensible input into converstaion (no offense to those younger fans... I used to be one.) Thanks for providing such a friendly atmosphere... I can't wait to build friendships with those of you who have been around for such a long time!

~Josh:zany:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey isnt that something? HPDJ and EasyBeinGreen came back to MC on the same day! Cool!

B

Boppity

Hiyahiyahiya

HHHHEELOOOOOOOOOO EVERYYBODDDDYYYY!!!!!!!!!:crazy:
Hey um.......Well I'm New here as you might have guessed or assumed...maybe even estimated....hmmmmmmmm Well my name's Boppity...well y'know not really but:wink:....Movin' right alooong Ive been following this board since the dawn of time since I was 9 AND ONE HALF!!!!
:smile: YEEEESSS and if that weren't enough I've also got Mahna Mahna (a rare disease...uncurable *sniff*) So now my mums finally let me join I just wanted to say.

!!!!!!!I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!
AND THERE'S NO STOPPIN ME
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boppity

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Wow, no newbies in a while. I'll sit here and hum to myself until a new member is registered.

BEAR

Reaction score
Evil Muppetman said:
Hi i'm HANK and i'm not evil but don'tm tell any one

How curious. What is the story behind your name?

Also, Hank is an interesting name for a 16 year old these days. I am not saying I doubt your name, its just very uncommon. What are your interests, HANK?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
he is a active guy i love the chrisma of the younger memebers here( lookat me i;m 27 talking like i am oldtimer)

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
he is a active guy i love the chrisma of the younger memebers here( lookat me i;m 27 talking like i am oldtimer)

LOL! What?