New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

GoldenBalls

Reaction score
Hey

Hey, ive been looking at the forums for a few days and thought what the hey to joining, I have one puppet at the moment with no name, i bought him off ebay and apparantly (this is another reason on why i joined) Lab rat made him. Hes in my avatar so you know which one of his puppets i mean. Um im currently looking at a puppet called Ruben the monster on ebay, im not sure if the creator of him is on these forums but if he is i hope to see you. I like the muppets but my favourite show is Sesame street, mainly for the characters like Elmo, Ernie and Cookie monster. Well that all i can think to type right now but any names for my puppet would be greatly appreciated thanks.

:stick_out_tongue:GoldenBalls:frown:

intozlight

Reaction score
Goldenballs,

I have been watching him on ebay too. His eyebrows move right? Can you tell me how he did it? I sent him an email but he never answered. I have a children's puppet ministry and make all my own puppets.

Thanks
ripplesministry.org

PS he looks like a Morgo The Magnificent to me :smile:

walkinginrain

Reaction score
hi!

i just found this forum the other day, and it looks like a lot of fun! :smile: i remember watching The Muppet Show when i was a little girl (i'm 31 now) and thinking it was the most amazing thing, and seeing various behind-the-scenes shows as i got older just made it all the more amazing to me. i love Jim Henson's wacky, zany sense of humor and consider him one of my heroes. even though he's been gone for almost 16 years now, i still miss him. i'm so glad that the magic of the Muppets and Jim Henson's legacy lives on to this day and beyond, not only for my kids' sake but for mine, too! :wink:

Thimble

Reaction score
Hi im new i need help

hey im thimble
im new
can some one give me easy step instuctions on how to find a forum on Pepe the king prawn?

id really appeciate ur help
thankyou
all of u have a nice day...or night
bye

Rawbee

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Dave. I'm 36 and have been a muppet fan all my life. This is going to sound weird but I became drawn to the muppets due to fear. I was terrified my this rare muppet from the old Sesame Street episodes. He was the storyteller of the Japanese tales segments (one called "The Mystery of the Four Dragons"). For those who remember, the skit started with the lavender colored Storyteller muppet with black hair and oriental eyes rising from the bottom of the screen to the sounds of a gong. I would often be paralyzed with fear at the appearance of this muppet. My parents would freak out and shut off the tv set. I loved watching Sesame Street but I would never know when this muppet would appear. Another muppet that frightened me was Donald the Dangerous Dragon. To this day, I'm searching for videos, pictures or any kind of evidence of these two muppets. I've drawn pictures from my memory but I haven't learned how to attach them to my posts just yet (this is my debut post). Anyway, I love all the old Sesame Street clips (One Way, Telephone Rock, Subway, Rhymin' Words, Same Sound Brown). I'm a big fan of Lefty the salesman and I tend to like rare muppets like Harvey Kneeslapper, Roosevelt Franklin, etc. Then I graduated to the Muppet Show which was just pure fun. I love Fozzie, Animal and the Electric Mayhem. I have purchased as many Fisher Price Muppets as I could find on ebay and I do puppet shows for my three kids (I'm pretty good at duplicating voices). So here's my question to all of you...If you know of any whereabouts of where I can obtain videos of old Sesame Street episodes, pictures/jpegs of the Japanese Storyteller, Donald the Dangerous Dragon or even a memory from one of you let me know because I'm been searching for years and I think the only one who can help me is you guys. You can contact me at: dcriblez@optonline.net or oguardia@optonline.net (send to both). Thank you and I'm happy to be here because Muppet people are the best.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I am so pleased to bid a hearty welcome to all new members. The forum needs people like you to support it and I hope I can get to know some of you better sometime.

susie murphy

Reaction score
hello fellow members. My name is Susie I am a mature student looking for help

Hi, I am studying as a mature student and our group are to present a short show (muppets characters) to demostrate personality traits.

I am the swedish chef!

I have vivid memories of Kermit , Miss Piggy and all the main characters and loved the show, but i cannot remeber too much about the chef, apart from the lovely gibbersh he talked.

I am desperate for any light that can be shone on the Chef as time is running quick on my leadership programme.

Can anyone help me with ideas?

Thankyou in anticipation

Yours

Susie