New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Ooops! Sorry younger people! That was my other me. There's two of me, and I think the one is... me. The other... we don't know where he came from.
Sounds like me on here! LOL I swear, some people take things the wrong way/read to much into off colored remarks I say...so yes...thats um "my cynical twin who has the password to my handle" hehe.

Originally posted by RockSTAR girl

sooo ...My name is Gina from California, and Im a hardcore Muppet fan. Yeah, I know im only 16 years old but in those 16 years ive developed quite a passion for all of muppet kind.

Oh Yeah, also, if anyone can help me putting one of those cool little icons under my user name id be really greatful (i cant figure out how to do it *tear*) or if anyone has any cute janice pictures to donate to this cause that would be awesome...thanks
Welcome aboard Gina! We need all the hardcore Muppet fans we can get! hehe...btw, just name a character you need for an avatar and its yours!(If anyone needs an avatar just email me and I'll get ya the best darn icon in a jiffy!)

camilla

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
and we all know what a disaster that can be....younger people visit this site ya know! haha

Sarah
Don't worry I'll censore it lol. I just want to meet Gonzo where is he?? Wrestling piranas and great White Shark at th same time??

Camilla

camilla

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
[B}
Yeah, it's among my favorites. At first I was thinking of using Pizza Twins as my screen name, then Kerm&Foz (they're my favorite best friends team) But, Scooter and Fozzie are my faborite characters, so I jsut chose between the two of them, and since we already have a normal Scooter...
[/B]
(I was going to choose Red but it was taken.

I think one of my faves is the Jogn Cleese episodes. Just thought his no monsters policy and the Gonzo sections were brilliant

Yep more Gonzo worshipping. he's the only weirdo for me

Camilla

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by camilla
Don't worry I'll censore it lol. I just want to meet Gonzo where is he??

Camilla
do you really want to know...we try to keep him hid, he tends to scare people away!

Sarah

camilla

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
do you really want to know...we try to keep him hid, he tends to scare people away!

Sarah
I'm not scared . i'm curious. i want to see that bifg hooked nose and that wacky sense of humour. Bring on the weirdo

CousinLuke

Reaction score
Hi I am CousinLuke, wich is based on the STAR WARS episode of the muppet show. I am really named David and have enjoyed muppets since I was a todler and puppetering, wich is a hobby of mine, since 3rd grade. I'm looking forward to my B-day on January 10th.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by camilla
I'm not scared . i'm curious. i want to see that bifg hooked nose and that wacky sense of humour. Bring on the weirdo

okay you gotta find him yourself...he hides...

Sarah

Movies205

Reaction score
I'm somewhat new, I been a muppet fan as long as I can remember I'm 15 and I want be a movie directer... Muppet Babies started my Muppet love...

BorkBork

Reaction score
I have not really checked this thread, so to all whom i have missed: Welcome! :big_grin:

/Anders