New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Skye

Reaction score
Hey David, welcome! :excited: I'm really sorry, I'm honestly not sure if there's a favorite Muppet line thread. I'm sure there must be a great one somewhere around here, though! I hope you have lots and lots of luck finding it yourself, or if someone else can help you find one! And I hope you have a rockin' time here! :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey David! :excited: I hope your daughter gets hooked on the Muppets as much as you are. :big_grin: Anywho, welcome to the boards! :smile:

dontbee

Reaction score
Hello All

Hello to all... As a new member, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is "Bee"and im 39. I have been a muppet fan for as long as I can remember and just cant get enough of them. Thank god for the internet - now I can get my "Muppet-fix" whenever I want it. I look forward to meeting/chatting with you all.:halo:

Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!

Skye

Reaction score
Big welcome to you too, Bee! I hope you have a great time here! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well lets see.. Im 28, married to a man, an we have a pomerian..

I got into the muppets as a kid in my early years, they have always been there for me.. i love all the muppets from Jim Henson an others.. but my all time fav movie is The Muppets Christmas Carol, my brother bout it for me one year for christmas an i played it over an over an over..lol.... an i think that movie was well used..giggles.. I grew up listening to the muppet babies too.. i miss them, every other cartoon comes back, i think they should too, but thats just me.. well need to know more please ask, an i'll be happy to tell you.. ok im off to look at more stuff.. lol.. slips out..

Blessed Be all
Tasha aka GothMuppets
Welcome, Tasha! You're not the only one who wishes they would bring all of thoses cartoons back.:smile:

Hi folks!
My name is also David. I'm a 42 y.o. power plant guy with a 12 year old daughter that is finally being introduced to the muppets and getting the jokes!
I found this site because I happened to be sitting in front of my PC while someone mentioned 'those two guys in the balcony' The surf bug did the rest.
Like all little kids I was introduced to Sesame Street because, well, that was the law back then. One night, during my teens, my dad turned on the Muppet Show during prime time, I thought:"Is he nuts? Muppets?? But as I watched, I became hooked. Not many episodes were missed after that by either of us. After I joined the services, I lost track of them. Were they even on any more? Then one night as I was channel flipping, there they were with Garth Brooks blowing things up! Sadly, I never saw any more. Being too busy being "Grown up" I guess. But one day I found two copies of the 'best of' series and picked them up. We enjoyed them until..happy happy joy joy there was season one on the shelf!
I've been a Rizzo fan since Christmas Carol, and then Treasure Island,although it's kinda tough to choose just one to love.
Is there a favorite/most memorable muppet line thread? As in a punchline?
Glad I found you folks.
Patiently waiting on Season Two. Good things will come...
Dave
Hi David! Nics to meet ya! That a great that your daughter is interested in the Muppets!

Hello to all... As a new member, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is "Bee"and im 39. I have been a muppet fan for as long as I can remember and just cant get enough of them. Thank god for the internet - now I can get my "Muppet-fix" whenever I want it. I look forward to meeting/chatting with you all.:halo:
Hello dontbee! That's great that you've been a muppet fan for so long!:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Hi dontbee! Thank God for the internet indeed! Trust me, you'll love it here at MC. Hmm, I see your from Australia, so am I, from Melbourne, hi-five! :wink: Welcome to the boards!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi folks!
My name is also David. I'm a 42 y.o. power plant guy with a 12 year old daughter that is finally being introduced to the muppets and getting the jokes!
I found this site because I happened to be sitting in front of my PC while someone mentioned 'those two guys in the balcony' The surf bug did the rest.
Like all little kids I was introduced to Sesame Street because, well, that was the law back then. One night, during my teens, my dad turned on the Muppet Show during prime time, I thought:"Is he nuts? Muppets?? But as I watched, I became hooked. Not many episodes were missed after that by either of us. After I joined the services, I lost track of them. Were they even on any more? Then one night as I was channel flipping, there they were with Garth Brooks blowing things up! Sadly, I never saw any more. Being too busy being "Grown up" I guess. But one day I found two copies of the 'best of' series and picked them up. We enjoyed them until..happy happy joy joy there was season one on the shelf!
I've been a Rizzo fan since Christmas Carol, and then Treasure Island,although it's kinda tough to choose just one to love.
Is there a favorite/most memorable muppet line thread? As in a punchline?
Glad I found you folks.
Patiently waiting on Season Two. Good things will come...
Dave

hi so glad that you are here i know the muppets are so esy to get hooked on to he he he i love them so much no matter what . Glad that you are here with us you are going to love it so much .

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
Hey, everybody! I'm finally back after almost a year. Some of you might remember me as FuzzHead. Most of you probably won't. I wasn't very active. Going way back, some of you may also remember me as UncleDeadly from the old Palisades message board. Anyway, it's good to be back. I have a lot of catching up to do.