New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

anytimepally

Reaction score
I learned to read from Sesame Street, and now, so is my 1 1/2 year-old son, who loves Sesame Street as much as his dad.

He loves the songs, 'A cookie is a sometime food,' 'Do the fruit dance,' and 'Elmo's World.' Does anyone have these, and if so, can you please e-mail me them?

Thanks so much.

:confused:
welcome to the forums! :smile: .. I'm sure someone has the songs you are looking for.. if you post in this thread: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=19106&page=124 you're more likely to get a quick response! :stick_out_tongue:

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome, gronny bird! It's great to have you here. I hope you have a great time 'round here, and I hope you find those songs you're looking for! :smile:

wes

Reaction score
Hi there!
I am a 26 year old puppet builder/puppeeter from Washington DC environs, now living in San Francisco and I've been and forever be enchanted with the muppets all my life, as have so many of the fans on this site. :smile:

It's been always my life's dream to work for the muppets, and have been slowly acquiring useful skills- sculpting, sewing, costume building. I finally took a class on puppet building and I felt I was home at last!!!!!! Since then I've been making and practicing working with puppets every day and have been loving every minute. :halo:

Could anyone give me any advice on how I should focus my energies to achieve my goal of working for the muppets? :confused: Should I work on building a portfolio of puppets, or concentrate on a couple of characters, start a puppet troupe...any advice would be most welcome!
Geppetto,
the best way to get a job at muppeteering is to be really Really good! You can find more out about this In the puppetry Forum. Read up on past post.
Oh, Welcome to the site to You'll enjoy it!!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
WOW. I've missed out a greeting a whole lot of people!!!! In that case: GREETINGS! I DO NOT COME IN PEACE! Becaaaauuuuse....... EVERYBODY'S CRAZY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially me. I just have random spurts of it, so WATCH OUT!

PS Wes, your Avy is off the heazy. :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi Monkey! Haha! Welcome to out little fourm here! You have said it all!:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome, Monkey! I hope you have an awesome time with us here! :big_grin: