New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I added a seperated folder on my buddy list just for this forum. I plan on adding everyone

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
i just made a "muppet central" list too! looking forward to getting in touch with whoever wants to, especially if you're knowledgeable about classic SS...I admit since I was born in 1989, I grew up during the age of Elmo (but luckily before "Elmo's World" took over) but remember bits and pieces of classic footage and have found a great deal of stuff on YouTube (that site is AMAZING).

looking forward to meeting all of you and getting back in touch with my old MC buddies!

~Dana~

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
i just made a "muppet central" list too! looking forward to getting in touch with whoever wants to, especially if you're knowledgeable about classic SS...I admit since I was born in 1989, I grew up during the age of Elmo (but luckily before "Elmo's World" took over) but remember bits and pieces of classic footage and have found a great deal of stuff on YouTube (that site is AMAZING).

looking forward to meeting all of you and getting back in touch with my old MC buddies!

~Dana (formerly Fuzzy and Blue)~

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I too was born in 1988 but elmo was still a decent character then

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome all the new members in the past Month i am sorry that i have not been here for a while . i hope that everyone has a wonderful time as much as i have .:wink: :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ah, the standard introductory posting, huh? Well here goes. I'm a 20-something girl who can't seem to remember a time when she didn't like the muppets. My first memories involve a scratched and much loved Muppet Show Album 2 record that I insisted on listening to on a near daily basis. My favorite film is Labyrinth because it makes me laugh everytime I watch it and I find it oddly comforting. Other than that, I'm a pretty equal opportunity muppet-lover with a preference for the older stuff that I am more familiar with.

Hmmm, guess that's it. Thanks for reading.
I just had to say hi to you because I had to tell you how much I like your screen name! I had just finished watching "The Adventures of Pete & Pete" when I say that you were are newest member here and had just joined! It’s good to see another fellow lover of that show! I love that show and I love the "Krebstar" brand they use for everything on the show! It so aw some and it's really such an awesome show! Miss those good old days of Nick. Welcome to the site.

And welcome to all the other new members here, as well!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Ah, the standard introductory posting, huh? Well here goes. I'm a 20-something girl who can't seem to remember a time when she didn't like the muppets. My first memories involve a scratched and much loved Muppet Show Album 2 record that I insisted on listening to on a near daily basis. My favorite film is Labyrinth because it makes me laugh everytime I watch it and I find it oddly comforting. Other than that, I'm a pretty equal opportunity muppet-lover with a preference for the older stuff that I am more familiar with.

Hmmm, guess that's it. Thanks for reading.

Welcome kerbstar, i am so glad that you have made it to this wonderful forum , you are going to love it .

I hope that you have a great time here

krissimarie

Reaction score
hello

HI! Just joined...I have always admired Mr. J H and now wish to pass it down to the new babe ariving in 3 weeks. I was hoping some of your knowledge would clue me in to where I can find artwork for the nursery....all the help would be fantastic! :stick_out_tongue: