New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
Hello, I am new... well duh that is the reason I am posting here. You can call me Gemini or Draco if you wish. Though, you can also call me Shade, which is what I go by both on the internet and in real life.

Anyway, I was a fan of the muppets when I was younger. I remember watching them, whether it was reruns of the muppet show or reruns of muppet babies, I loved the muppets. Then my love for them went down as I entered into high school and stuff like that. I mean, I still loved them and liked watching them but I wasn't as big of a fan. However, a few weeks ago I rented "The Muppet Movie" on a whim because I wanted to watch something and that sparked my love for the muppets and began to watch them again. I realized that I understand them more now that I am older and I like them more. Also, I remembered that Beaker was my favorite muppet when I was younger, and he still is one of my favorites but I learned that I love Zoot and Floyd Pepper too, and I never realized that before. More recently, I have had dreams or more like two dreams with muppets in them, one of which sparked my love for Floyd.

What sort of saddens me right now is where the muppets have gone from when they were back in the Muppet Show to now, were I saw them singing with Miley Cyrus (*shudders*). It feels like they have lost the spirit that they once had. I really hope that they get it back one day.

Anyway, that is a little about me and my connection to the muppets. Other things about me is that I like to draw and write and wish to be a film editor when I get out of college. So, that is that is that. And let me say... Hello.

Billy84

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I just joined today ive been a fan of the muppets since I was a kid.I like anything puppet related I have the kermit photo puppet in my collection I plan on buying gonzo soon.I hope Master replicas makes fozzie he is my favorite muppet.
I build ventriloquist figures ill be going into buisness with them.

Im looking foward to getting to know you all.

Take care
Billy

twinny4

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Karen and I grew up with Sesame Street. Today's Sesame Street doesn't compare to the old school Sesame Street of the '70's and '80's. I found this site by doing a google search and look forward to looking around and getting to know everyone.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Karen and I grew up with Sesame Street. Today's Sesame Street doesn't compare to the old school Sesame Street of the '70's and '80's. I found this site by doing a google search and look forward to looking around and getting to know everyone.
Hello! Glad you joined us! Were' all looking froward to getting yo know you too!

Friendly, happy hello to all everybody new on here!:smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Welcome. Enjoy the wonderful weirdness of this site :big_grin:

goldengonzo

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I had to make a new account because it wasn't letting my old account post.

Anyway, I've grown up with the Muppets (and Muppet Babies and Fraggles) and I hope that there are great things to come from them.

Relborn

Reaction score
Coming Home...

Hello,

I am not really new to puppetry (mainly interested in it and not practically working) but after stalking this forum for a while I found out, that I really enjoyed reading it...

Since almost 30 years I love the muppets and the following shows and movies. I am living in Germany and like meeting people from abroad.

Finally I got enough excited to start my own puppet project, so you might hear the one or other silly question from my side...

If there is anything you would like to ask me, feel free :excited:

Relborn

Puppatoons

Reaction score
Hello!

Hi, folks, I'm Liz, and I had the name Hugga_Wugga but it wouldn't let me make posts, so I decided to use my business name of Puppatoons.

Gosh, where to start? I've loved puppetry since I was a kid, watched all the Muppet-related programs and just about anything else related to puppetry and cartoons. Fresh out of college,I had the great privilege of taking a Muppet Workshop in New York, but, after a horrible case of nerves, I pretty much flunked out. *sigh* That really ended it for me.
Now, many years later, I've put puppets on the front burner again. It's good to be back. I'm looking forward to making some new friends and getting lots of info here.

~Liz

nyckristie

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kristie... I'm new.

Hello, everyone.

My name is Kristie and I am new to the forum. I joined a while ago but have yet to get my footing. There's a lot to see! I am glad I found this place... but I hope you will be patient with me as I explore.

I have a 2-year-old son and I really joined for him. I love me some muppets, but HE is the one who is bringing it out in me!

Hope to get to know some of you.

Best,
Kristie