New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
Ever since I discovered Muppet Central I have been lurking, only now have I gotten the courage to join. I am a big fan of the Muppet fan-fics and hope to write one myself...someday.:wink:

On a more Muppetish note, I have been a big fan ever since my art teacher introduced me to "Mahna Mahna." I thought it was hilarious, and, in fact, still do. I have made many puppets so far, including a blue monster :insatiable:(no, not that sort!) named Phil, a red, vaguely Scooter-ish ? (yes, ? is his species) named Zweebly, and, of course, a Kermit the Frog.:smile:
Maybe my favorite characters are Kermit, Ernie, Scooter, and Beaker. Gonzo and Floyd are also pretty high up there.

drummerbraves

Reaction score
Didn't even know that this was here until now. I have been a fan of The Muppets for years now. I saw both The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper when they were first out in movie theaters back in 1979 and 1981 respectively. I always watched The Muppet Show when it was on in reruns and I love the Weezer video Keep Fishin' with The Muppets as well. Very funny video.

Anyways, my name is Lewis and I'm from Pleasanton, Texas and I'm 38 years old (turned 38 on August 12th) I love to play the drums and work on the computer and collect records and enjoy life to the fullest. I would like to meet people who share the same interests as I do so if you want to correspond to me I would love to hear from you.

BTW: I love all of the Muppets especially Animal because I'm a drummer.:halo:

drummerbraves

Reaction score
I am a Muppet Fan and record collector as well. I callect mostly Chidren's Records and Dr. Demento style novelity Records. What kind of records do you collect? Bob
I collect country and western records mostly but I do like classic rock (The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Creedence Clearwater Revival, etc.) and basically everything except rap and classical music.

fozzie658

Reaction score
hi

:big_grin:i love the muppets as you can see.my favorites are kermit,big bird,fozzie,scooter,waldorf,statler,scooter

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm new to the forum. I'm a 23 year old college senior who's had a longtime fascination with The Muppets and Sesame Street. I have my own Muppet What-Not named Sally Golightly (we have YouTube videos, if anyone is interested.)...and I guess that's about it.

squiggy

Reaction score
Hi. A search for an unedited copy of the Muppet Family Christmas led me to your site. My sad tale starts with the original VHS version from 1987 of the Muppet Family Christmas that I bought when my daughter was a baby. We watched it year after year and were perfectly happy until I decided to upgrade to DVD.... not realizing the show was not the same...it had been edited. Unfortunately before the realization was made, I had already donated the original copy to Goodwill. Arrrggh. I don't know if anyone here can help or not with my search for an unedited edition but I feel it's worth a try. At the very least, I've stumbled upon a very interesting site to celebrate the wonder of the Muppets.:batty: