New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Scotter

Reaction score
Hey im scotter and please dont get crazy on me. So I have a Wii, Ds lite, Faviorte movie elmo in grouchland, favorite show bear in the big blue house (since I was born) and favorite color blue. I hope I get to know everone in the future. I will get more information If I can.

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Hello, everyone here in the Muppet Central community! I'm glad I finally joined this site! It will seem like a real treat after just reading threads. Now I can contribute! I hope to see you all around!

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I'm relatively new to MuppetCentral, but I've been enjoying the site for quite some time. Though I'm older than some, I'm pretty much a big kid with a lifelong love of everything Muppet. I look forward to contributing more to the site and getting to know many of you better!
I hope your day is filled with the joy of a giggling Muppet! :smile:

GFaison

Reaction score
I've been a Muppet fan for more years than I would like to admit
-BUT- here I am! I'm looking for a pointer on how to create a What Not on-line. Flying to New York or Vegas is not going to happen to do this so! Any insights/directions would be great!

Thanks in advance!:embarrassed:

jleffler

Reaction score
I don't know how I could have gone for so many years and not have known (or thought) to check on this kind of website for Muppets! I started liking Muppets about 30 years or so ago when my grandmother to me to the first movie when it was released. Now I'm absolutely obsessed! I cannot wait to finish my teaching degree and be able to have some bulletin boards made with Muppets on them! Maybe soon!:rolleyes: