New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Loisg123

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have been a guest on this forum for a long time but I have decided to join.
I am quite a new fan of The Muppets. I really got into them when I watched The Muppet Movie and My Dad also got me into them because he is a big fan to.
Its been really great to find this forum.
I have always had an interest in puppets and started making my own last year.

CourtneyDax

Reaction score
Hello! Here's my first post! Isn't fantastic already? Anyway, I've been interested in muppeteering for a very long while and I just got my first (and crappy looking) muppet yesterday (it's a monkey. Yay monkeys?). I was searching on how you make it on to the business in Muppeteering and I came across a thread that had my answer. I'm happy to be a part of these boards now.

claudiaclemente

Reaction score
Hi, its great to be here amongst all of you puppet lovers, I am one too. My name is Claudia and I am self-taught in the arte of papier máchê and puppet making. I hope to learn alot from all the members of Muppet Central Forum and if I can help in some way don´t be shy to contact me. My puppets are made in papier máchê, but now I want to try making them out of foam rubber so that they can be bigger and lighter because I´m also a childrens entertainer. If you wish to see my blogs, I´ve got two that are in english, please feel free to cantact me.
Thank you all very much.

:mad:

spiritkanaka

Reaction score
Hello all,
New memeber here.
I used to make puppets as a child and loved it. Gave it up when I was a little older, well jumo ahead 40 years and I find myself drawn back to it after watching my 2 year old graddaughter watch sesame street.....so I have started to build some "friends" for her to interact with,and I find her curious as to how they work, I think it is time to build her her own puppet to fit her hand.....
Too bad I didnt have the time to do this for my 4 children as they were growing up!
Mark
Maui ,Hawaii

Bindi

Reaction score
Hello folks,

ANother Muppet nutball at your service.
(Haven't got a clue in what way but there you go)
I'm a fine artist with a partime dayjob as social worker.
The Muppets and people like Jim Henson help me keep the kid inside alive and to remember that friends keep me/it/life real.

I live in the Netherlands but had my first Muppet sighting in Australia when I was about 3 years old:halo: (so in love with the smilies, how to get these added to my regular email I wonder? Tips anybody? Or are they exclusive for the forum?)

My folks moved from Auz to EUrope when I was 10 and the Muppets just started infiltrating tv there too, to my luck:sing:

Okay, sor far the who's what in the life of Bindi, yes my real name, oh I see Fraggels.

I'm enjoying the threads on actual m/puppeteering.

Have a great day, Bindi:flirt:

AnimaldaDrummer

Reaction score
HI! ANIMAL BEAT DRUMS! yea... my fave characters are Animal,Rowlf,Kermit,Fozzie,and Gonzo! and i'll do good here! anyone show me something, like a tour? i play the piano and drums!:halo::sympathy:

muppzd

Reaction score
Hi fellow Muppet fans muppzd here I love the Muppets and plan to be writer when grow up:wisdom: so natrually I'll try to write some Muppet fan fics:wink:

fcom

Reaction score
Hello! Im glad to be here. Im Nikos Papadopoulos from Greece.
Cu all....:sing: