New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

katedoe

Reaction score
I thought I was the biggest Muppet fan until I came across this forum. How did it take me this long to find this community?! Needless to say I am very excited to be a member. Can we start a petition to bring back the Muppet's and Muppet babies? Jim Henson is my idol.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums Katedoe! The Muppet, are back! well since 2011 with the movie The Muppets. They also have a new movie coming out next year called, Muppets Most Wanted, so they are back. As for the Muppet Babies not so much, but maybe someday.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hi, Kate! Welcome to Muppet Central! I will say that starting petitions is a great idea to bring back the stuff we used to watch as youngsters.

katedoe

Reaction score
I loved the Muppet Movie, I am a big Jason Segel fan! I had no idea they were making a second one, that just made my day! I wish they would bring back fraggle rock too. Those were the good ole days.

The Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies. Anyone else agree? I just bought the Dark Crystal but am a little hesitant to watch it. I heard its pretty weird, but like I said Jim Henson is my idol and I love his work so I'm sure I'll like it..

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The Dark Crystal is a good movie, the creatures are wonderfully built, and if you like Sci-Fi, fantasy stories then you will get the story. As far as Fraggle Rock, there again your going to have to wait for a long time on seeing a new movie. They have been tiring for almost a decade to get one going, but JHC just can't find the funds to make it happen. Anyways I think that is all the news concerning anything new. If you have any more questions please let us know.

snichols1973

Reaction score
I loved the Muppet Movie, I am a big Jason Segel fan! I had no idea they were making a second one, that just made my day! I wish they would bring back fraggle rock too. Those were the good ole days.

I never knew that Jason Segel starred in the original film back in 1979, which is even more astounding since he wasn't born until 1980; just kidding, lol.....:wink:

Anyways, welcome to the MC Forum!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi ajv20011, and Welcome to Muppet Central! If you have any questions or comments or need help with anything at all, do not hesitate to ask!

PatrickOh

Reaction score
Hi. I came here to plug my event...my first furry festival....Merry Muppet Madness in Seattle, October 26th. I may try to do this a different time next year, but have scheduled it on the same weekend as several Halloween parties, to coincide near my birthday.

Anyway, the official event page is:
https://www.facebook.com/events/450954438307895/

And the announcement:
Saturday Family-Friendly Park Meetup followed by Evening Muppet Bar Crawl

Details are fuzzy.

Think Frog Scouts, Fozzie Freakouts, and Furry F$%*@'n Fun!

Plenty of time to prepare, so get that sewing machine warmed up and think BIG (and fuzzy)

For ideas and amusement, check the wiki:
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Category:The_Muppets_Characters?from=A

And Please Invite EVERYONE, since the Muppets represent Everyone, including and not limited to Sesame Streetsters, Fraggle Rockers, Dark Crystal Worshippers, and other Jim Henson's Creation Niche Lovers

-----------------------------

So, to you professional Muppet fans, are there more forums you can think of where I can promote this? I want it to be an afternoon to late evening event, just so the kids can take part in the early evening.

Thanks for any ideas.

-PatrickOh

Ivyheart

Reaction score
Hello, I LOOOOVE THE MUPPETS!!!!!!
My family has three whole seasons, and I WISH THEY WOULD PUT THE OTHERS OUT!!!
My favorite muppet has to be Kermit xD

((And also I love the penguins))