New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Im Finally a MEMBER of Muppet central!!!! now, Excuse me, But I have to scream in sheer joy for a couple of hours. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That felt good. anyway, My story. I loved Seasame street since I was born, fell in love with fraggles when I was 6, and Leaped into the word of muppets at 7, And blasted away into the world of expert fans when Iwas 10. I knew more muppets than the Count(the muppet, not the moderator)could count! Hope you liked my story.
LOL, welcome to the forum.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
those super radish bars can do somthin' to ya... Now I finally understand why Gobo's not too energetic.He's allergic to Radish bars! :smile:
LOL Gobo's awesome. He was Jerry Nelson's only main character in most of muppet projects, makes you wonder, if they ever make the fraggle rock film, how Matt Vogel will sound as Gobo.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Didn't you see the Hub Fraggle thing? (I forget what it's called.) That was Vogel.He's good, but he's off about somthing.... and he,in my opinion,exaggerated the Canadian accent.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Didn't you see the Hub Fraggle thing? (I forget what it's called.) That was Vogel.He's good, but he's off about somthing.... and he,in my opinion,exaggerated the Canadian accent.
Actually, I don't have cable TV, so I missed it, is it on Youtube? I think Vogel is doing a good job with Floyd and Lew, but we haven't seen much of Robin (besides Jimmy Fallon) or Strangepork. Though honestly I'm not fond of his performance of the Count, it's kind of like a scratchy tone or something, but it oesn't sound like Jerry's. Personally, I think the voice Vogel's using for Constantine would be really good for the count. Also have you heard Jacobson's rendition of Oz's characters? Piggy and Animal are good, but Fozzie is a little off, but Sam's my problem. He sounds like Fozzie a lot of the time, oh well, I hope he gets better at Sam in MMW.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Actually, I don't have cable TV, so I missed it, is it on Youtube? I think Vogel is doing a good job with Floyd and Lew, but we haven't seen much of Robin (besides Jimmy Fallon) or Strangepork. Though honestly I'm not fond of his performance of the Count, it's kind of like a scratchy tone or something, but it oesn't sound like Jerry's. Personally, I think the voice Vogel's using for Constantine would be really good for the count. Also have you heard Jacobson's rendition of Oz's characters? Piggy and Animal are good, but Fozzie is a little off, but Sam's my problem. He sounds like Fozzie a lot of the time, oh well, I hope he gets better at Sam in MMW.
Toughpigs posted the clip somwhere on the site.....

GenoWrites

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to this whole forum thing (and the puppet making thing), but I'm loving it so far. And, of course... I love all things Muppet. I hope to learn and share and have rousing conversations about thing puppety. Thanks for being here.