New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im Eyeball ive been a fan of the muppets for years (even though they didnt have the greatest of times whilst i was growing up) but only recently found out about this forum. Anyway cant wait to get involved more in the MC community.
Oh, there's no fire in the fireplace
There's no carpet on the floor
Don't try to order dinner
There's no kitchen anymore
But if the road's been kinda bumpy
And you need to rest a spell
Well, welcome home to Happiness Hotel

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Hello :smile:

My name is Muppetjente and i'm from Norway
I have been a fan of The Muppets since 2011.

I grew up with Sesam Stasjon (the norwegian co production) and Fragle Rock.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello :smile:

My name is Muppetjente and i'm from Norway
I have been a fan of The Muppets since 2011.

I grew up with Sesam Stasjon (the norwegian co production) and Fragle Rock.
Nice to meet you.
Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy Muppet Central as much as us! :smile:

C to the J

Reaction score
Hello, hola, guten tag, bonjour, ciao, jambo, and many other greetings!

My friends call me CJ. I'm an aspiring artist and inspired illustrator who happens to be a fan of many Muppet and Jim Henson-related projects. I currently own DVDs of Sesame Street Old School volumes 1 and 2, the first 3 seasons of The Muppet Show, and all seasons of Fraggle Rock. I also remember other shows produced by the Jim Henson Company, including Bear in the Big Blue House and the Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss. Anybody familiar with the show "Big Bag"?

And yes, I'm the fellow who did some fan art featuring characters from Cullen Pittman's RebusQuest. And wouldn't you know, it was the first update to his Fan Creations page in a long time!

Anyway, I'll be around whenever somebody's talking about some interesting topics.

Catch ya later!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello, hola, guten tag, bonjour, ciao, jambo, and many other greetings!

My friends call me CJ. I'm an aspiring artist and inspired illustrator who happens to be a fan of many Muppet and Jim Henson-related projects. I currently own DVDs of Sesame Street Old School volumes 1 and 2, the first 3 seasons of The Muppet Show, and all seasons of Fraggle Rock. I also remember other shows produced by the Jim Henson Company, including Bear in the Big Blue House and the Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss. Anybody familiar with the show "Big Bag"?

And yes, I'm the fellow who did some fan art featuring characters from Cullen Pittman's RebusQuest. And wouldn't you know, it was the first update to his Fan Creations page in a long time!

Anyway, I'll be around whenever somebody's talking about some interesting topics.

Catch ya later!
Nice to meet you, CJ! Welcome to the forum!
That was a nice description about you and I remember Big Bag. I even borrowed a video or two of the show from my local library when I was younger. Please, come aboard the forum and enjoy yourself interacting with others in threads.
I hope you have fun! :smile: