New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
New Member JaniceFerSure

:smile: Hiya. Allow me to introduce myself.I was brought up with almost all of the muppet/puppet mediums,going on since around 1972.Everything from Sesame Street,TMS,FR,Labyrinth,Dark Crystal,The Jim Henson Hour,Ghost of Faffner Hall,Bear in the Big Blue House,Secret World of Muppet Toys,on & on.... :sleep:

I have so many muppet memories.Glad to finally find a website,dedicated to just muppets(and a really good one too).Thanks for allowing me to be a member & share my thoughts,ideas,& memories with you! Please take a look at my posts,to see my muppet moments & memories.Thanks again! :flirt:

Whatever

Reaction score
BarkingSprocket said:
and how do i get the smiles to show up in my signature?
Try writing out the code. For example, : ) without the spaces is :smile: or : cool : is :cool:

Hickory

Reaction score
WOW! Muppet smilies! I'm going to like it here! :smile: Oh, anyways...I LOVE the muppets, and Disney. I love Disney. The two go hand in hand as far as I'm concerned. My favourite muppet movie is the first one i ever saw, The Great Muppet Caper. But I really like the movies based on books (Christmas Carol, Treasure Island). I saw Labrynth a while ago, good movie, a little random and confusing but that's what made it great! I really liked Muppets Tonight, i wish it were still on....oh well. I LOVE MUPPETS!

bensmom

Reaction score
bensmom

Well, hello there. I just joined Muppet Central. I am a 42 year old school teacher. I teach Music, Band, Chorus, and Theatre. I have a young son who is just CRAZY about Disney Playhouse and the Muppets. His favorite is Ernie! So, I thought I'd join Muppet Central and get a little more involved for him. I have never used any kind of chat thinga-a-ma-bob before...and so may really mess this "post" up...but anyway...here I am, and hi!

bensmom

Reaction score
bensmom

Thank you! By the way (remember I said I was new to all of this) To "talk" in a forum, do you just "post" messages, or is there a short cut?

Whatever

Reaction score
bensmom said:
Thank you! By the way (remember I said I was new to all of this) To "talk" in a forum, do you just "post" messages, or is there a short cut?
Yes, this forum doesn't have a chat room.

Butterflykiss

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm Butterflykiss. I'm from North Wales, UK, I'm a welsh speaker..

I'm a huge muppet fan, always have been. I love all the muppets equally.

The only memorabilia I have is a 70's muppets mirror, it has Kermit sitting on a stall, I have no idea if it is worth anything, I bought it for £1 in a charity shop, its was in perfect condition. :smile:

Anyway.
All the best.
B..

Beebers

Reaction score
bensmom said:
Well, hello there. I just joined Muppet Central. I am a 42 year old school teacher. I teach Music, Band, Chorus, and Theatre. I have a young son who is just CRAZY about Disney Playhouse and the Muppets. His favorite is Ernie! So, I thought I'd join Muppet Central and get a little more involved for him. I have never used any kind of chat thinga-a-ma-bob before...and so may really mess this "post" up...but anyway...here I am, and hi!
Well, cool, stick around. I'm 46 and I was a Mom once to somebody specific but he's grown now so now I'm just mom-to-the-general-public. Plus I look just like my identical cousin Zoot so nobody can actually tell I'm a mom lol. Welcome!

:cool:

If you take a look at the FAQ section, and Feedback, and all that stuff, you'll get an idea how it works.