New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

wonderclown2003

Reaction score
Well I have been a Muppet fan since about 12 years old. I would wake up early just to watch the original Muppet Show. That Christmas my Grandma gave me my first puppet and I have been hooked ever since. I will say I wanted to always work with Jim Henson growing up and even tried to find a place so I could be a puppeteer for a profession. No one helped me and even got close but couldn't find the program at Connecticut University but it wasn't meant to be. The same year I was a senior Jim Henson died and I didn't pursue it. I felt like it just wasn't meant to be and I just enjoy engaging children with puppets for fun.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well I have been a Muppet fan since about 12 years old. I would wake up early just to watch the original Muppet Show. That Christmas my Grandma gave me my first puppet and I have been hooked ever since. I will say I wanted to always work with Jim Henson growing up and even tried to find a place so I could be a puppeteer for a profession. No one helped me and even got close but couldn't find the program at Connecticut University but it wasn't meant to be. The same year I was a senior Jim Henson died and I didn't pursue it. I felt like it just wasn't meant to be and I just enjoy engaging children with puppets for fun.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Club, wonderclown2003! I have respected Jim Henson's work and I have The Muppets Take Manhattan DVD, the Muppets Christmas album w/ John Denver, and a Down At Fraggle Rock DVD with FR episodes. It's a pleasure to hear from you for the first time.

Bridget

Reaction score
Nice to meet you!

zuulhat

Reaction score
Hey. I just joined here because I am a DIY person and I have taken an interest to the building aspect of Muppets.

cjd874

Reaction score
Welcome to all our new members!
"I Think That It Is Wonderful" that we're getting so many new people here on this forum. There's so much to do & to talk about. Have fun! And a special SS clip for everyone to enjoy:

Bridget

Reaction score
Hi my name is Harry Taylor and my favourite muppet is by far................................
Rowlf The Dog
That's great! It's a true pleasure to meet you. I also have an extreme love for Rowlf; he's very laid-back, chill, and talented on the piano. Welcome to the forum!