New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Cookie Chris

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Cookie Chris is the name, and eating cookies is the game. It's a pun on the brand cereal, Cookie Crisp, but you're free to call me just Chris. I first found this forum sometime after Jerry Nelson passed away in August 2012, and I enjoyed reading the topics on this forum for months and months. What brought me to join was this "renaissance" of the Muppets recently with Jim Henson's 77th birthday celebrated with the Muppets being displayed at the Smithsonian Museum and the release of his new biography, as well as the airing of Season 44 of Sesame Street. So, it was great time to join!

However, I've been a Muppets fan since childhood watching "Sesame Street" back in the early 2000s and reading Jim Henson biographies, and have remained so for years purchasing a lot of Muppet merchandise. Did I tell I'm a contributor on Muppet Wiki, but I use a different username. Anyway, I look forward to talking with all of the forums, the later episodes of Season 44, Muppets Most Wanted, and all the future has in store for this great franchise.

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi there, Cookie Chris! Glad to see another cookie lover on this forum. Personally, I like chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, Oreos, and ginger snap cookies the best. What cookies do you like?

Welcome to the forum! Here's a Cookie Monster video for you.

Elinor Powell

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Loving this group! Am desperate to find the sheetmusic for Shiver My Timbers! Could anyone kindly email it to me (elinor444@hotmail.com ). I'd be soooo grateful! Have loads of other Muppet sheetmusic if anyone wants to do swappsies! Many many thanks xx

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello to Elinor Powell. Er, we happen to have a thread titled "Wanted: Muppet Sheet Music" over in the Buy/Sell/Trade (B/S/T) section where your request would be better served. Hope this helps and have a good day.

Shawn

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. My name is Shawn and I have loved the Muppets all my life ( I am 30 years old, by the way.) Of course, it started when I was young, and for some reason, I just never grew out of it. I have known about this site for years but have never thought of joining the forum. It is refreshing to see people that love the Muppets as much if not more than I do. Usually when I try to start a conversation about them I either get blank stares or get stuck with someone who continually gets the facts wrong. That drives me crazy! I don't mean to go on, but just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! Thanks!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Shawn! I'm glad you found a place where you can talk about the Muppets and not feel like your being judged. I think a lot of people here have had to deal with that same kind of problem. I know I have a time or two.

Shawn

Reaction score
Thanks. I hope I did ok. I know how you feel, I find I would rather buy my Muppet stuff online rather than in the store, just so I don't have to get the looks from the cashier or others. I wish it didn't have to be that way.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central! I am originally from Tennessee, but I am in Florida now. I have lived in north east TN and in Nashville. I love Tennessee, and it will always be my home, and hold a special place in my heart!
Sorry I'm rambling, anyways Welcome to Muppet Central!

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central! I am originally from Tennessee, but I am in Florida now. I have lived in north east TN and in Nashville. I love Tennessee, and it will always be my home, and hold a special place in my heart!
Sorry I'm rambling, anyways Welcome to Muppet Central!
Dwayne. Mae is my cousin!