New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Nerdfest09

Reaction score
My first Muppet post! i'm from Australia and have always enjoyed the Muppets especially throughout the 80's Labrynth was a stand out movie and still totally enjoyable today, so much better than more recent movies :smile: I prefer puppeteers to CGI any day of the week, so much better. I bought an Orange Whatnot and think he's just awesome but bringing him out from storage I've now a need to find some accessories for him and that led me here! looking forward to more merry muppet mayhem

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My first Muppet post! i'm from Australia and have always enjoyed the Muppets especially throughout the 80's Labrynth was a stand out movie and still totally enjoyable today, so much better than more recent movies :smile: I prefer puppeteers to CGI any day of the week, so much better. I bought an Orange Whatnot and think he's just awesome but bringing him out from storage I've now a need to find some accessories for him and that led me here! looking forward to more merry muppet mayhem
Hello!

Welcome!

Kayeleigh

Reaction score
My name is Kayeleigh. I LOVE The Muppets! My job interest is To work For the Muppets, and to possibly bring Fraggle Rock back! I have always dremt of bringing Fraggle Rock back! Would that be cool, or what! :smile: