New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Job

Originally posted by Kye
Currently I'm the local DJ for Louisville , KY and I move to Orlando in 2 weeks! But I will only be Local.
Awww, Kye, I'm a Kentuckian as well! :smile: Too bad you're goin' away now! lol Welcome to the forum anyway! :wink: :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:

Kye

Reaction score
Kentucky?

Janice,

Are you from Louisville?? I am just wondering who my competion is for snagging the best Palisades toys! We are getting a lot of messy paints, and someone keeps snagging the good ones before I can there!

Radionate...First you want to hit me.... then you want to shake me..... Should I be Scared?:big_grin: I know that they will be looking for a new DJ for RD in Indianapoils... and will be a rare FM. I can give you the contact info if you want! email me!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Kentucky?

Originally posted by Kye
Janice,

Are you from Louisville?? I am just wondering who my competion is for snagging the best Palisades toys! We are getting a lot of messy paints, and someone keeps snagging the good ones before I can there!
Welp, muh real name is Byron. :smile: Lol And I'm from E-town, not too far from Louisiville! :smile:

BUT, I don't have any Palisades stuff yet, so I'm innocent. :big_grin: Sorry to hear you're havin' trouble there! lol

Kye

Reaction score
E town

One of my best friends is a huge muppet fan and lives in E-Town....Its a neat place.... My wife and I eat frozen custard there occasionally after a visit!:smile: Thanks for staying away from my toys!!!! actually i will getting mine in Orlando in a few weeks so my compition will increase dramatically

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: E town

Originally posted by Kye
One of my best friends is a huge muppet fan and lives in E-Town....Its a neat place.... My wife and I eat frozen custard there occasionally after a visit!:smile:
No way! Man, why didn't I meet this person years ago? Lol! Y'all come there occasionally, cool---we should get an E-town Muppet Event together!:stick_out_tongue:

Well, if you weren't movin', anyway. lol

Skunkie

Reaction score
Hello!

This is my first post, though I have been reading the forum for about 6 months. Guess I never had anything to say! I have been a Muppet fan for as long as I can remember. I am a band instrument repair technician in Indianapolis though I really want to get into puppertry. Now that I've got a user name, maybe you'll finally get to here from me! Glad to be here!

Jaime

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Re: Re: Job

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Awww, Kye, I'm a Kentuckian as well! :smile: Too bad you're goin' away now! lol Welcome to the forum anyway! :wink: :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:
Well now he's going to be a Floridian, aka Cantus Country! :big_grin:

Welcome Kye, do enjoy the forums...and if Byron gets on your nerves, just talk to Nate or myself :big_grin:.

(PS - LoL, awesome how you called Byron Janice! (he SO wishes...) My name is Matt, but Cantus works for me too. :smile:)

-Matt

KDove

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to the muppets forum. I just joined a few days ago. I joined to search for the cakes but I love talking to people on different threads. I am currently attending Purdue University in Indiana and I have loved the Muppets as long as I can remember!! Kermit was my all time favorite but all the rest are quite close behind. I also LOVE Fraggle Rock and I wish both shows were still on tv. Ok, enough rambling, I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Hope you all have a good valentines day and if you see me in a thread say hi, I love to talk to and meet new people! :smile:

Kiley

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
*Stands up*

Hi, my name is Hera, and I'm obsessed with Muppets.
I considered myself to be a newbie fan. I watched Sesame Street and Muppet Babies when I was young, but it wasn't until recently that I absolutely fell in love with the Muppets.
The first movie I saw (at least, that I can remember) was Muppets from Space. Then I rented a dvd of The Muppet Movie. I lost count of how many times I watched the Electric Mayhem scenes! Currently I have a video of Muppets take Manhattan, also rented. And I love them all! And I'm so mad I never watched an episode of The Muppet Show. Stupid self!
My first two favorite characters were Pepe and Animal when I saw them in MFS. Pepe has such a cool voice, and Animal is foogin' hilarious. Then I saw the rest of Electric Mayhem. Dr. Teeth's a pimp (can I say that?), Janice is so pretty and awesome and everything, Zoot... I just love him; he's so interesting, and cool doesn't even began to describe Floyd. I can't wait until I see the Great Muppet Caper so that I can see Lips!
I also like Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, and Clifford, and Skeeter.
Okay, I'll stop talking.

Kala

Reaction score
Attack of the Teenagers!

A lot of the people joining recently seem to be about my age (I'm 18). Great to know there are so many of us who are Muppet fans! :smile:

I'm Kala, and though I've been visiting this site and forum for a while now, I just signed up to the forum yesterday (when I found the cake!). I've liked Henson's work my entire life, but I became a hardcore fan about a year ago when I did a project on Jim Henson and his creations for a computer class. Of all the movies Henson has done, I would have to say Labyrinth is my favorite. Though I love all the Muppets, Gonzo would have to be my favorite, with Pepe a close second.

I'm looking forward to posting more and getting to know everyone! You all seem to be such a friendly bunch! :smile: