New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

megan

Reaction score
I'm new, so despite my shyness, I thought I'd jump in and say hello. My name is Megan (obviously!) and I'm 23. I live in Nottingham, England, but I'm from Kentucky and worked in Washington, DC for two years before moving here in June. I've loved the Muppets for as long as I can remember, but have just recently become (slightly compared to a lot of you, I'm sure! :wink:) obsessed. My other obsessions include penguins :zany:, lemurs, reading, music (listening....I can't play anything or sing), chocolate, and stuffed animals.

Hmmm....that's all I can think of to say at the moment. Anyway, hi! :smile:

NikZane

Reaction score
NikZane said:
I have a fiancé and she travels with me. We've been together nearly 4 yrs and it feels kind of silly calling my soulmate a "financé".
Heh... my fiancé just pointed out that I called her a finance... lol, oops :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
People care too much about their FINANCES these days! They put too much emphasis on their FINANCES. But not their FIANCES. I'm getting sick of it. :stick_out_tongue: j/k

megan said:
I'm new, so despite my shyness, I thought I'd jump in and say hello. My name is Megan (obviously!) and I'm 23. I live in Nottingham, England, but I'm from Kentucky and worked in Washington, DC for two years before moving here in June. I've loved the Muppets for as long as I can remember, but have just recently become (slightly compared to a lot of you, I'm sure! :wink:) obsessed. My other obsessions include penguins :zany:, lemurs, reading, music (listening....I can't play anything or sing), chocolate, and stuffed animals.

Hmmm....that's all I can think of to say at the moment. Anyway, hi! :smile:
Welcome, Megan!

Kamit

Reaction score
I'll say "Hi" too Megan!

"HI!"

I'm a newbie too. And this is an amazingly short message, coming from me :wink:

boba baggins

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a long time Muppet fan and just found this message board. I'm glad to be here and look forward to chatting with everyone.

DPuppets

Reaction score

Hi,
I wanted to introduce myself. Darren Casteel in Ga. I am long time muppet fan and also professional puppet builder. I knew even as a child that I would be working with puppets and entertaining kids. If anyone has puppet questions please feel free to email. I am sure there are alot of builders on here...but I would like to add my name to the list. Thanks for a great site!
www.dpuppets.com

NikZane

Reaction score
Hiya Darren, Megan, boba, Kamit and anyone else I may have missed... welcome to the very delightful Muppet Central!

I'm rather new myself, but I know you'll find many very friendly people here, I did! :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
....Now, now, now, you two play nice. :wink:

Welcome, Sandee, Kamit, Nik, and anybody else I may've missed! I like muffins w/chocolate chips, too, Kamit. Here...We can share one! *Splits muffin in half and hands a piece to Kamit*
MANDA! haven't seen you in a while!!!

Hi all!!!

tinfoilspider

Reaction score
new person

hey. i just signed up yesterday. i think this is a great site coz it lets me talk to people who have similar interests. Im a stop motion animation model maker. I live in the U.K which is a bit boring when it comes to funky puppet stuff. Its my grandads fault for me getting into the muppets (but i dont hold it against him). I was givin a Kermit soft toy wen I was little. I think it must have been from when the muppets first hit the UK.

i love puppetry and animation and am always willing to learn new stuff so if anyone has any tips please let me know!

thanx :smile:

tin

www.tinfoilspider.com

Manda:-D

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
MANDA! haven't seen you in a while!!!
That's because I've been invisible... :wink:
But I'm here now!!! See??? Right here!!! *Waves*
Didya miss me?