New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Whatever

Reaction score
Oh, I'm so sorry! Lots and lots of hugs for Beebers!

lalocadelbarrio

Reaction score
cheers!

thank you for your friendly welcome.
in spanish you should say:
bienvenida a muppet central.
kisses.
:flirt:

Beebers

Reaction score
De nada y gracias. Bienvenida a Muppet Central.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
Obviously I need to study some more. :rolleyes: But hey! I actually FINISHED my 6 page German paper! It is 5 pages and 4 lines long. But my professor better be happy with that, 'cause I quit.

nightowl

Reaction score
Okay...Okay...It took me forever to figure out how to post this message....still not sure it will go through..ha-ha My user name should have been "computer duh!" I'm new to this site....and find it fascinating...grew up with Sesame/Muppets...and now am loving introducing all to my 4 yr old. Quick question to anyone out there..Will there be more Bear in the Big Blue House episodes? My heart broke when I heard about the actress who is the voice for Luna.....

Whatever

Reaction score
Welcome to MC! We still don't know what Duhsney will do with the Muppets and Bear. Most of us are afraid to find out. :eek:

BeamlovesBob

Reaction score
PaulyPuppets said:
Hi, everyone.
My name is Pauly. I'm a new member and very pleased to meet all of you. I've read your posts and you all seem to be very cool. I'm an actor, puppeteer & puppet builder. Needless to say, I'm a HUGE Muppet fan as well, ever since the first time I saw SESAME STREET when I was 4 years old. Check out my websites when you get the chance. Here they are.....
www.puppetsnstuff.com (My Puppet Building Site)
www.puppetport.com (My Free Puppetry Resource Site)
www.cafeshops.com/puppetsnstuff (My "Puppet Lover" Merchandise)
http://hometown.aol.com/marvin6438/index.html (My "Acting Career" Site)

Thanks. Looking forward to knowing you. ...Pauly
It's so cool that you have joined us!!!!
Wow Pauly that is quite a list on your acting site. I have had a long time dream of going into acting, and lately I have dreamed more of the reality of trying to work for one of the children's shows like Sesame Street, either acting/helping with the music (since Bob really was my idol), or helping with the writing - I am hoping to publish several books someday. I love kids, and if I was going to try this anytime, it would be now. I'm still single, and I'll be 28 next year, with extra funds for schooling when I leave the military, and $ saved up.
Could you tell me how you got started in acting, and what maybe you could suggest for me?
My e-mail address is moonlightbeam@writeme.com. Thank you!

RickRavenGirl

Reaction score
Hi there!! Well I just found out about the great forum!! I'm a BiG muppet fan!
Animal is my favorite!!! I pretty much own all the muppet movies!! Muppets From Space is my favorite right now! But it changes alot!! Hope to get o know some of you!!
Hugs!!!

Melissa
:halo:

Katia

Reaction score
I, too, just recently discovered this forum. I grew up with the Muppets and lucky for me, I lived in Michigan where we got CBC so I watched Fraggle Rock too! This is a great site, and the fans here make it a message board I now visit daily. :smile: