New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Katia

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Hi Melissa and Katia (is that your name? just curious)
Nope, just a board name I've been using for quite awhile now. :smile:

Orvybop

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the Muppet Central Forum. I'm in the process of making my first puppets for our church. My nick name is Orvybop. I got the name as a teen. My father's name was Orvis, and all my friends thought I was so much like my dad that they started calling me Orvybop and it stuck. I started watching the Muppets when my children were young and have enjoyed the shows ever since.

Orvybop

jah742

Reaction score
hello all. i am moderatly new here to the forum. (in august of 2003) i discovered muppet central while trying to seek out old ss episodes. i have a 2 yr. old daughter, and we got her into watching ss. as you all know, the new episodes left me longing for the older episodes. i was born in 75, and probably started watching in 77. as for the muppets, we used to gather round and watch tms every week as a kid. then i found the action figures, last year, and have amassed pretty much the ones i want.
i like to scroll through and see what people are talking about.
it is funny, cuz my wife and i are totally anti disney with our child, and decided old muppet shows would be great. AND THEN.....IT HAPPENED.
well, gonna go look for some pics of marvin suggs.
p.s. just finished my own custom balcony for s&w.

Gloworm

Reaction score
I like this forum, it's friendly. I joined pretty recently and my post count is still very low so I decided I would introduce myself here.
I am very talll (well actually I'm not, my PE teacher even put that I'm short on my report) and I have no hair. Actually I have quite a lot of hair. And it's orange. Well, I just thought I'd bring to your attention that poeple online can lie about who they are. Stay safe Kids.
Anyways, I like the Muppets, the other day we had to name our favourite film in English and I said 'Muppet's Treasure island' and everyone laughed at me, but I held my head high!
So that's me. I'm a bit strange, my record for teachers asking me if I'm OK or what I'm doing if 5 in a row because I was trying to make a piece of chewing gum float using only the power of my mind.
Farewell
Gloworm

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Hopefully you all who joined here in the last month or so will stick around and start posting from thread after thread. Some people get on here and post a few things and then leave, which is fine if they want to do that. I wouldn't blame them personally. I mean, we got some people here who are so nutty and crazy that it seems like they belong in a hospital and oh my I just said to much and now all of you will go away and leave me here and and and........Um sorry

ryan

Hollow

Reaction score
hey all i just joined this forum today!!!
i have loved the muppets since i was young and 17 years later here i am still lovin all of them. sadly they dont show it on tv where i am as much as they used to but i still have plenty of videos to keep me occupied.
my favourite muppets are kermit, miss piggy, gonzo, rizzo, beaker, the swedish chef, animal, actually, i love them all!!!
my favourite films is muppet treasure island (except the guy who played jim hawkins, his singing annoyed me), and i luved muppets tonight as well. also luved sesame street wen i was a kid.
i also like messing about on forums, chattin online, swimming, lazin about, going out, and listenin to my music (cant live without it), films and so on and so on.
ooo dont know what else to say so i think ill quit now before i start rambling....

Con Von Count

Reaction score

Hey everyone ^_^ I recently joined and thought I should make my introductory post. I've been a fan of the muppets for a long time, although probably not as much as some of the other forum members here.

And as you can probably tell from my handle and avatar, The Count is my favorite character. At first, when I was a child, I liked him for his voice and, well, counting interest. But now I think I also like him because I too can be a bit single minded when I get interested in something >.>

When I'm not studying I like reading, collecting anime and manga (mahn-gah), talking and listening to music.

mykmuffin

Reaction score
Hi, Just signed up, it will be nice to chat to some other muppet mad people.

Is any one about who lives in the UK. It can be very loney in the UK as a muppet fan, it's hard to get hold of merchandise and we don't have any muppetfest experiences.

I would love to get intouch with some ore UK fans, if you are out ther get in touch.

Thanks. :excited: