New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Christy and am a full time mommy. Before my son was born i started collecting some muppet stuff to decorate his bedroom. I figured my I would give him one of my favorite memories of childhood by decoration. I found this website while i was looking for collectibles.

I would first like to say to y'all out there that this is one of the most friendly places/ sites i have ever seen. I can see it in the interaction with one another and by the life stories you tell. I think you all should take pride in that. I also love the creativity i see out there in all of you. There is a lot of talent in one forum!

I am also amazed by the knowledge of Muppets in this forum. I used to call myself a huge muppet because the muppet show theme was my ring tone and because i loved them when I was little. Now i realize i am not a HUGE fan, but a normal fan. I am hoping maybe some of your knowledge and love for the muppets can rub off on me and i can make it to huge fan status! (big would work too :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
Hello Christy. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Christy. LoL :smile:. And a very big welcome to the rest of you too.

SlamPot

Reaction score
Old Creature Shop mechanic says hello

Hi everyone!
I first heard of this forum when BethAnn found me on AllExperts.com. What a find!
About me: I was an Animatronics Technician at The Henson Creature Shop in London (making the mechanical parts inside puppets that allow greater movement and expression). Labyrinth was the first movie I worked on, followed by the Frank Oz musical Little Shop of Horrors. I went freelance and worked on various projects, including a few more Henson TV and film jobs, and ended up as an Animatronics Designer.
I finally left that business at the end of the 1980s, which had been a magical time for me.
Now I'm an author, cartoonist, illustrator, animator and all-round clever clogs, but I remember the Creature Shop with great affection, it taught me so much!

(P.S. - SlamPot was the name of one of the goblins I worked on for Labyrinth)

Magellan

Reaction score
wow, that sounds like such an awesome job, i just got Labyrinth for Christmas, good stuff

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
hello all

Hello everyone, I'm a relatively new member. For those of you who do not already know me, my name is Dana (AKA Fuzzy and Blue). I grew up watching Sesame Street in the 90's but have just recently learned to appreciate it as appealing to all ages after years of deeming it "little kid" material. I hope to meet lots of cool people here!

~Dana~

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello Dana. I'm Kyle. Nice to meet you. This place as I can see you have 13 post so you must know that your love it here. Welcome and have all the fun you can have! WHOOOOOOOPIIIIIIEEE!!!

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
hi

nice to meet you kyle! i hope I continue to rack up the posts here...lol. if you have AIM, my current screen name is Pinky0322.

~Dana~

emberfire

Reaction score
Hi!

Hi!

my real name is Amber, and...well, where to start?

i actually grew up with muppet babbies and Seseme street (if i spell anything wrong, im sorry, im not a world class speller) but my facination lies with muppet show, which i have only seen a few episodes of. i am dieing to see some more, so i am asking for the box sets when it comes out..

k, im 16, almost 17, and i...really...really...like cartoon network, nick, and of corce disney. includeing the preschooler shows. you know alot of people would say that is bad an inmature, but when i know a little bit about the things the kids i babbysit like, it really helps them keep under control, ya know?

btw, my fav of all muppets is..... :cool: just because he and my dad plays the saxaphone.

any way. thats me, take it or leave it, see yall later. :concern:

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
hey amber!
welcome to the forums! my name is dana, and you'll see my introductory post a few above yours. I'm just a little bit younger than you...I'll be 16 in 2 weeks from today :smile:
~Dana~