New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

F

furryredmonster

Welcome all the new members here!

Oh, you wanted your welcome warm, fauby? oops... *takes welcome out of the freezer and puts in oven*

wes

Reaction score
fauby said:
Hi, All,

This is my first post here. I ran across the site and thought I'd join. I've always liked the Muppets. I'm a 30-year-old guy, so I grew up watching the Muppets on the Muppet Show and Sesame Street. I'd love to see some of the old 1970's Sesame Streets on VHS or DVD. It looks like this is the site to find people who have some old shows on tape! I saw the Muppet Show is out on DVD now. Cool! I'll have to pick that up someday. Thanks for having me here.
Hey man, You can Go to Youtube.com and Find alot of them there for free,its fun just search for muppet or sesame street. But you can also find stuff here to

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I would just like to say Hellow to all new members, and I hope you all like it here.

green stuff

Reaction score
Hello

Hi Anyone who reads this:

I'm Green Stuff, and I'm brand new to this site! I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. If anyone is interested, I'm 18, and I live in Albuquerque,New Mexico. I'm in college, and I attend the University of New Mexico with a concentration in theatre and Chinese. Well, based on whether or not anyone responds to this, I'll explain my connection to the Muppets and whatnot. Until then, hello and goodbye!

green stuff

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Hello to all the new members. Hope you enjoy Muppet Central as i do. It is a awesome forum and everyone is lovely.

aaronmojo

Reaction score
I just started posting recently and ran into this thread, so I thought I would say hello. My name is Aaron, I'm a recent college grad in Jacksonville, FL and am trying to get some puppet-related stuff going on here in town, and maybe starting a business (to relieve myself of the pain of the corporate world). I hope to rely on everyone's expertise and critiques as I begin my journey!