New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

rvkma

Reaction score
Hi there!

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly - big muppet fan since I was a tot (now early 30s). Loved all of the Muppet movies when I was a kid in the 80s. Now enjoying looking up all of the classic sesame street clips on YouTube - my new obsession! :excited:

I've been checking out this site for about 3 years now but never thought to join the forums until now. Thanks!

R-

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Welcome rvkma! This is definately the place to be to relive all those wonderful Muppet memories. I also enjoy looking up the classic clips on YouTube, it's so much fun! Anyway, hope you'll enjoy yourself here!

lkskdfohiawrgno

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a muppet fan since I was really young, but that addicting muppet radio got me really into it again. Sites like this one take up a lot of my free time now....
Anyway, just wanted to say hi.
-by the way, don't ask about the username. I tried to register 6 times, and was met with 6 "username in use" messages for usernames that aren't on the members list, so I got frustrated and pounded the keyboard...and it worked.

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome, welcome to everyone!

And, lkskdfohiawrgno, I know the feeling. Those "username in use" messages can be so annoying!

DJ SCY

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm DJ SCY. What a cool website you got going here. I've been browsing around this place for some time now and I just decided to join up on this forum because the one at Gelfling College is getting mauled with spam ads.

Hope I get to know some of you here.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
DJ SCY said:
Hi there, I'm DJ SCY. What a cool website you got going here. I've been browsing around this place for some time now and I just decided to join up on this forum because the one at Gelfling College is getting mauled with spam ads.

Hope I get to know some of you here.
Topeka Kansas in the house!

KitBaxter

Reaction score
Hello all!

Hey everyone. I've been a Henson/Muppet fan for as long as I can remember. I live in Central Florida and work at Disneyworld, so hopefully I'll be able to share with you some insight as to the Muppet happenings in the parks and new merchendise. Look forward to chatting with all of you!

gonzosgirl

Reaction score
hi i'm...

Phillip Chapman said:
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
:smile: hi i'm gonzo's girl. my favorite muppet is janice:flirt:and i have two professoinal puppets