New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Shirley U Jest

Reaction score
MuppetFraggleEx is a friend of mine. She refereed me here. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
First of all, let me say welcome to those who have recently joined us. So welcome!
Secondly, Shirley, can you post the URL to your launchcast station for me please? You won't be able to link to it, but perhaps you can just put it up, and someone else can link it?

Thanks,
Kate

paganpoet

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I am 25 years old, and i live in England! I am a Fine Artist and i have a passion for drawing, photography, reading, music and musicals and anything else creative.
I have loved and enjoyed the Muppets for years. I remember watching the show when i was very little. My brother and I used to think that Waldorf looked like our grandad! My favourite Muppet was always Miss Piggy. She makes me laugh!
I recently had a wonderful time in DisneyWorld and the Muppet 3D cinema reminded me how cool and great all of the Muppets are.
I am also a fan of Labyrinth, Dark Crystal and i remember watching Fraggle Rock when i was younger too.

The reason i found this forum is slightly odd...I like the singer Kylie Minogue, and i was looking for pictures of her duet with Kermit. They led me here!

This forum and website look really cool, and with topics for pretty much anything, i think i will enjoy posting here!
Thanks!!!

MissWu

Reaction score
Vintage Sesame Street question!!!

Hi everyone,
I'm new here and I hope I'm posting this in the right place. It is a vintage sesame street question and I'm hoping someone can help me! It's going to sound like the silliest question, but here goes. So wasn't it on Sesame Street (or was it Electric Company?) where you'd see one actor say the first syllable of a two-syllable word, and then you'd see another actor say the second syllable of the word, and then they'd both say the word together and it would be put to a little tune and it would just keep going with different words and it basically just taught you about syllables and pronunciation and putting words together, etc. Do you remembe what I'm talking about? I know it sounds odd but I am in the fiercest debate with my friend about how that tune went! As the actors were saying the words, there was this little song in the background and we have very different ideas about how it went! does ANYONE have any idea how I can view a clip of one of these segments of the old Sesame Street so I can prove that I'm right??? Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!!
MissWu:stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi MissWu, it's very nice to meet you!:smile: You are talking about the Electric Company, but I dint have a clip though.