New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya.I haven't left.I haven't posted in awhile.I've been looking at MC under guest mode,to stay up to date with everything.I'm very happy to be back at the dorms,with my old roomates,this time around also with Janice and in the same room we had.Makes for a nice deja vu,lol.I'm going to do better with my posting from now on.

There has been too much worry about post counting.Like I've said,post counts are a bonus,and shouldn't be gloated upon;learned that lesson so many times.Been too many fights 'round here too,and too many members trying to make waves.I miss the old days here of peace.

How have you been FraggleMuppet?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Not to bad. Like your new signature also.
Hehe, I have my own, rather complex thaughts about post count, which I'd rather not go into here.

Meggy

Reaction score
Hi-
I have been coming to this site off and on for a few years- but just decided to become a member of the forum. I have loved the Muppets for as long as I can remember- I have been told that as a baby I loved watching the Muppet Show. The first movie I remember seeing was Muppets Take Manhatten- at one point in my life it was the only tape I liked to watch (we taped it off tv). Even though I am in my 20's- I still enjoy watching Sesame Street now and then- but miss the old characters (Guy Smiley, Don Music, Forgetfull Jones). Those were the good old days.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi Meggy! Heh, looks like you joined a few months ago. Well, looking forward to seeing you around!

airwalk

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name's Dan, and I'm 28. Growing up, I didn't really appreciate how much Muppets really meant to me -- everything from Fraggle Rock to Muppet Babies rocked. I hate to sound old, but they just don't make shows like that anymore. :smile: It's amazing how these shows touched so many people. Thanks for letting me join your forums!

louloubellsuk

Reaction score
Hey

I joined the forum a couple of days ago, it seems like a cool place.

Dont really know what to say so will leave it at that!

TherianPrime

Reaction score
Well Here I Are ...

Hey everyone. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm from Los Angeles (born in East LA actually) and I work in the entertainment industry (no surprise right? It seems like everyone here does) -- as a production manager for indie films. Been at it for a couple-few years now and wouldn't give up for the world... I've always been of the mind that I'd rather be struggling doing something I love than be rich doing something I hate. Things are going well though and I'm working on bigger and bigger shows all the time.

Anywho, so what brought me here is I'm working on some projects for my Director's Reel and I came up with an idea that involved muppet-style puppets ("live" actors are just meat-puppets anyway right? :wink: ) So I've been researching how to make puppets and punch-n-judy I found this place. I've been lurking around for a few weeks now and since I've recently become obsessed with making puppets (working on the 2nd version of my first one right now) I decided to sign up so here I are.

This place seems like a great resource and I'm looking forward to participating. I'll be posting pictures of version 2 of my new puppet "Nookie the Dog" shortly.

That's it for now ... see you guys shortly.

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome to all the new members around recently. It's great to have y'all here!

KatieMokey

Reaction score
Hello!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the boards, though I've looked around Muppet Central and read them for years for Muppet News, I decided to start posting now. :smirk:

My name is Katie, and I work for a famous mouse in Anaheim, CA, who now owns Kermit and friends, so hopefully we'll get much better acquainted. :smile: We have lotsa' cute merchandise at Disneyland so hope for more to come. I've loved the muppets from an early age. I'm an art major, so getting into that field has always been a somewhat secret dream of mine, though unfortunately I haven't been exposed to an extreme amout of puppeteering, so I don't know too much. My forte is mostly photography and studio arts. Hopefully I'll be able to use it at Disney someday.

I am engaged to a fellow Mouse-House Cast Member, and am the proud sister of a young lady with autism, who is absolutely in love with all things Beaker :eek:. Finally, before I bore you all to death, I have been amazed and in adoration of Fraggle Rock since I was 4. It epitomizes my childhood and I am especially a fan of Mokey Fraggle -- which is why I am so sad Sababa has yet still to make a plush. I remember Christmas after Christmas asking Santa for a plush Mokey :smile: so hopefully we will finally have her.

So, thanks for reading, please say hi, as I look forward to speaking with you all!!

Much Love,
Katie