New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

PJMontez

Reaction score
Hello All!!!

My name is Pamela and I have been a Muppet fan for many years. I was wondering what ever happened to the Four Fish Fly Free video series. They where the music learning videos. They where great!!!

Since so many schools are losing funding for music and the arts, I want these to teach the music fundamentals to my grandchildren.

Anyone have any information, please let me know. I want to buy all of them.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MC Pamela... If you want to know what some of the terms we've come up with here mean, the Muppet Central Dictionary's a good thread to go look through. Also, you might have better luck finding the merchandise/videos you're talking about if you post in either the Muppet Merchandise or Buy/Sell/Trade sections.

Hope this helps and welcome to the craziness.

Kiki

Reaction score
Hello there Pamela!! Welcome to the MC forum! :excited:

akkush

Reaction score
Hi,
I used to watch Sesame Street when my daughter was little, that was 28 years ago. I always found them incredibly clever. My favorites are Grover and the Count. There was a song, and I've looked for it, from the late 70's early 80's era. It was very funny and I know part of it but I'd like to find it and relearn it. Where do I find info like that? I want to be able to sing it to my grandchild when I get one. I know the skit and everything, am I nuts or what ?

Also, I have someone interested in a brand new 1979 Muppet lunch box, I'd like to find out how much it is worth. I think this site might be fun.

Sharon

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome akkush to all the craziness here at MC.

If you have a question about a sketch or a song, you could go to the Classic Sesame section and post a thread there to get some help from the veterans here on the forum.
Please include as much as you can remember/tell, since that'd help the people here as much as possible in answering your queries.
As for merchandise prices... Mayhaps eBay would be your best bet, but posting a similar thread asking about it in the Muppet Merchandise section would help you out.
Just a few friendly tips to help you out.

Oh, and here... Brought muffins for all the new members to share.
*Leaves muffin tin stocked with muffins.

green

Reaction score
I joined this forum because I am desperate to find a 4 foot Kermit stuffed toy. The company I am with borrowed one from a family as a mascot to a fundraiser we were having over a span of 2 months. Officers at the company many times would find Kermit sittting in the conference room waiting for the meetings to start..and reminding them of donating thier $$ to the charity. He would be a passenger in the car (front seat, seat belt on) at lunch time and many times get interesting looks from others on the street. We had a successful campaign. We left Kermit in the conference chair one night and the next day he was missing. We've investigated but I am convinced he is gone for good. I NEED TO REPLACE THIS KERMIT IF I CAN FIND ANOTHER...IT IS VERY HARD
...PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Welcome green! I know that Disney sold a very large Kermit plush in the MV3D store in Walt Disney World shortly after the original Disney/Muppet deal went through. Now carnivals and beach front amusement parks carry some large Kermit plushes as prizes, but they're not exactly stellar quality. Hope this helps and hope to see you around the forums!