New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

finneyridgeway

Reaction score
Hello

This is my first post and just saying hello to everyone. Love classis SS and introducing my 2-1/2 year old daughter to it who is nuts about it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi Finneyridgeway! It always good to have new people here and it really nice to meet you and to get to know you a little bit! I think It's great that daughter like classic ss so much!:smile: :excited:

But the way My name is William!

Gallioooo

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
You understand my pain, good :wink:

I already like you, you're fun! Stick around and wait for a good muffined thread. They're fun :wink:
Thanks! I've enjoyed getting on here already. I can't wait to get home from work now so I can check what is up! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Gallioooo said:
Thanks! I've enjoyed getting on here already. I can't wait to get home from work now so I can check what is up! :smile:
Hay, I'm William, So it's nice meeting you also! The sky is up, just kidding, haha, but I know what you meant. Anyway, Glad to have a new parson like your self join the rest of us crazies (Not saying you one or anything and not trying to scare you away completly, haha!) here. I hope you enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!

William
Nice to meet you!:smile:

Gallioooo

Reaction score
I am a crazy, and I'm not scared! I was just so happy to find a place where talking about the Muppets with passion is not weird. Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Gallioooo said:
I am a crazy, and I'm not scared! I was just so happy to find a place where talking about the Muppets with passion is not weird. Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome.
Well that was a close one then, whew...(Wipes ayay at brow). We're real happy to have to join with us here! Well, it's not weird when you when you're dicussing them in the company of wierdoes. You mush have been talking to sam the Eagle or somthing.:attitude: Anyway, We're all real glad you feel welcome here!

Sincerly, A weirdo...no a crazy, oh never mind, LOL!:stick_out_tongue: :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to MC Galli... Good to have some new member who's enjoying themselves here on the forums. There are topics a plenty to join and discuss, games you can jump into or ask about their rules before playing, fanfictional tales to read over in what we've called the "library", and a whole lot of other things to do and good folks to meet around here.
Have a great time.

PastorOfMuppets

Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations

My name is Amanda, I'm 24 and from Long Island. Grew up on the Muppets (Sesame Street, Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies), and they never fail to put a grin on my face.

I'm looking forward to being addicted to this message board. Nice to meet y'all :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to all the craziness that surrounds us here at MC Amanda. There are plenty of threads to check out and get addicted to, especially the Games and Fanfictional tales. Other sections provide havens for discussing the most obscure of subjects Muppet-related and then there's the rest of the board. Hope you have a good time exploring all this place has to offer.