New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi miz, Welcome to the forum!:smile:

Hello Alissa! In a way it's nice to meet you! Seeing as we're metting each other form a distance. Anyway, welcome and I hope you like it here!:smile:

Hi sarah rothwell! Not to sound selfish or anything, but as a fellow drummer myself, I would also love to see picks of Animal drumming myself! Good luck with your search and welcome!:smile:

bluerose

Reaction score
Hi my name is Lynn..How is everyone doing???Listen I would like to know if anyone knows or remembers a song from sesame street that some of the lyrics go like this....someone has a hammer someone has a hammer that someone is you and me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Welcome to all the new people here.
Lynn, sorry, don't know that one. Maybe if you post in the Sesame Street section someone will be able to help. Maybe more clues/lyrics would help too.
Sarah, sorry, don't know if such a poster exists. You could ask some of the talented artists here to draw one that looks realistic enough for you. Or you could also talk to some of the talented photo artists to see if they can find some screen shots or press photos they could use to make such a poster for you. Try posting in the Buy Sale Trade (B/S/T) section.
Mandelbrot, you might want to explain what Hetty Muppets are and see if others would be interested in doing business with you in the B/S/T section as well.
Alissa.. Glad to have you here, a friend and cyber-sister of MuppetWriter's welcome anytime. Looking forward to your debut as Lori in Spidey/Muppets 3.

Have fun exploring the rest of the forums everyboddddeeeeeee!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi my name is Lynn..How is everyone doing???Listen I would like to know if anyone knows or remembers a song from sesame street that some of the lyrics go like this....someone has a hammer someone has a hammer that someone is you and me.
That's the song "We Coulda" sung by Biff on the LP The Gang's All Here from 1983.. I love that song! .. Welcome to the Boards! :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That's the song "We Coulda" sung by Biff on the LP The Gang's All Here from 1983.. I love that song! .. Welcome to the Boards! :big_grin:
:halo: Randall, my friend, do you have that song? If so, would you wanna send it to me? Thanks! :zany:

Welcome, all, to the boards!