New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to all the new members!

Oh Ed? That makes two songs in one day that I thaught you'd get right away that you didn't know at all! Hmmm, I don't know about you...
:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Welcome MsPrairieDawn, hope you're having fun exploring the forums.

Kate, what two songs are you talking about? Would like to know why you thought I'd know said songs. It's been a long while since I've logged on to MC Radio, things are a bit skippy with the new Jaws and IE browser so I've stayed away from my Muppety musical source.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, in the RHLC there was Be Kind to Your Neighborhood Monster, and now We Could'a. Ah, you were only on MC Radio for a very short time then. That might explain it, although I am still a bit surprised.
:smile: Maybe you should PM me, but what version of IE do you have? I'm due for a Jaws update, and I'd like to try to avoid any complications.

And that, all my new friends, was a perfect example of what we call a muffin, taking a thread off-topic. We now return you to your regularly scheduled meet 'n greet.
:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Well, I've heard "We Coulda" sung by Biff quite a few times. It's a bit hard to try and identify a song from the thousands and thousands recorded by our favorite felt characters with just a few words or a line or two.

Currently running IE 7 with JAWS 7.10.5, though version 8's out there. Still haven't gotten it to hopefully straighten this link click-skipping problem.
Take care Kate. And fresh muffins to all you new members here at MC, enjoy!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Oh... Well, I've heard "We Coulda" sung by Biff quite a few times. It's a bit hard to try and identify a song from the thousands and thousands recorded by our favorite felt characters with just a few words or a line or two.

Currently running IE 7 with JAWS 7.10.5, though version 8's out there. Still haven't gotten it to hopefully straighten this link click-skipping problem.
Take care Kate. And fresh muffins to all you new members here at MC, enjoy!
oh wow that so great fresh muffins that is so great .
i hope that a lot of them are fresh blue barri muffins :wink:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Hello Everybodeeeee!!!

Hello, this is my first post on MC (i had been trying to sign on here for days but never had the time to do it). I must say Muppet Central is the best thing that ever happened to muppet fans!(that, and MuppetWiki). I just hope that I start out on the right foot instead of being known as a pain in the behind! But anyways, I am so excited of being on here! Hello Muppet Central!
:smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post on MC (i had been trying to sign on here for days but never had the time to do it). I must say Muppet Central is the best thing that ever happened to muppet fans!(that, and MuppetWiki). I just hope that I start out on the right foot instead of being known as a pain in the behind! But anyways, I am so excited of being on here! Hello Muppet Central!
:smile:
Welcome and enjoy! :eek: :crazy: