New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly, yes. He was a cronie of ours back at the Palisades boards when the club was in full swing... Every Wednesday GBU would post another thrilling hilarious installment of his Muppet action figure comics theater. His work has even been featured in Toy Fare Magazine, the Adventure Kermit Sr. figure garnered him that praise. But it's Evil Kermit and all his encarnations that made GBU renound at the forums back then.
*Sniff... Good times.

reggi

Reaction score
hi

i'am since yesterday a proud member of this muppet forum

i'am 17 years old and i'am watching the muppets sincs my 10th birtday when
my mother bouth my my first VHS
but before that i watched sesamstreet on and on
the VHS is now black and with because i played it so many times.
I live in leuven, for the people that don't know where it is. Near brussels in belgium.

i'm a big fan of Jim Hensons productions and i hope i will learn a lot on this forum about it.

reggi

BergerGenesius

Reaction score
hey all; a hello and a question

hey, guys / gals. i'm a theatre director new to the Forum and wanted to pop in and say hello. i'm incredibly passionate about the work of Jim Henson and it's in addition to being a significant contribution to my personality, it's also a HUGE part of what inspired me to get into show business. :smile:

i have a weird question but i remember seeing something about it when i first registered with the Forum. i'm getting married next august and my wife-to-be (also a big Muppet fan) and i were really hoping to put a Kermit and Miss Piggy on our cake. i know there aren't any officially licensed sets but someone had posted a while back that some fellow Muppet fans had been known to design them. any hints?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi there, nice to see a fellow New Yorker here!
:smile: Sorry I can't help you with a caketopper, but I do think I recall hearing of one some time ago. Hope someone can help you further.

Good luck!
:smile:

pangyal

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new :smile:...I love the Muppets and Sesame Street. I found this forum through a frantic search for a picture I accidentally deleted- it's Dr. Strangepork wearing a Santa hat (no luck yet). This is a great forum!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Welcome pangyal, brenkat10, BergerGenesius, reggi, GBU, Treelo Lemur, Chelsey Blair, sasimon2135, trac31, and anyone else I missed. I hope you all enjoy it here at MC. :wink:

comics101

Reaction score
Though I've been on Muppet Central before, I am a new member. I'm a Huge Elvis Fan, and Love Walt Disney World and the Walt Disney Company. I also enjoy comic books, specifically Batman, and Obviously I love the Muppets! Thanks for welcoming me, and I look foward to posting thoughts and opinions.

cOdY:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome new and crazy members of this place. It's the wonderful, zany, weird but awsome site to be. Come one. Come all! To a kooky little placed called "Muppet Central!"

Kyle

Belladonna

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Yes, I'm definitely new.

Hi~ :flirt: I've been a lover of the Muppets for most of my life. I own most of the films and know of films others may have forgotten by now. I grew up with the Fraggles and the Muppet Show, adored Muppets Tonight while it was on (my mom and I loved Sam--she still wants a plush Sam but I can't find one), watched Muppet Babies as a kid (as well as Sesame Street)--the works. You name it, I've probably seen it. I still watch the Muppet Family Christmas (I wonder who remembers THAT one!) and a Muppet Christmas Carol every Christmas. It's tradition.

My mother always used to call me Miss Piggy. Later, I became one of the baby pigs, as Mom was Miss Piggy.

I have to admit though, Labyrinth and the Dark Crystal are still two of my all time favorites. I love the world Brian Froud and Jim Henson came up with. To this day, whenever I see Jim's name on a movie, I kind of know I'm going to enjoy it. Mirrormask was incredible!

It's amazing how much love goes into this.

I only thing that bothers me is that I can only pick one favorite muppet. I love Hoggle (which is the one I chose), but I love me some Rizzo and Gonzo, and the Critics (that's what I call them) and Beaker and the Swedish Chef. And of course, I will always be partial to Kermit and the Pig (as one of the band members (the one with the mustache :sing: ) always calls her). And Animal. I love Animal. Hehe. I know I've mentioned everyone's favorites, but lord, was it hard to choose. Especially since I love Ludo and all the goblins from Labyrinth and I LOVE FIZZGIG. Love. Love the Fizzgig.

Fuzzy Fizzgig of love. :flirt: