New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Hello lionsong! Nice to meet you too! Hope you like it here on the forums! :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Christine, and I'm new here. I'm trying to find unique muppet stuff, and this is where google lead me.
Welcome Christine (for some reason I'm getting e-mailes aboutt his thread late) If you mean unique stuff as in merhcandise we've got some threads for those, we've also got news threads if that's the kinda stuff you're looking for. Also, most of us are muppet fans and most of us are kinda weird in our own special way if that's the kinda stuff you're looking for.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Christine, and I'm new here. I'm trying to find unique muppet stuff, and this is where google lead me.
Yeah, it can even show you where to find the adresses to send fan mail and stuff like that too! [Not that I'm overly obsessed in anyway] :wink:

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm a massive muppets fan and from the UK and have recently started collecting the Palisades figures:smile:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
hi beauregard1993 and welcome to m central im from the uk aswell and good luck on finding the figures they are the best took me a while:smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Welcome Beauregard1993. Hope you have a good time here. If you're looking for figures we've got a great collectibles section you should take a look at.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm a massive muppets fan and from the UK and have recently started collecting the Palisades figures:smile:
Nice to meet you, Beauregard1993! Like Gonzo's Hobbit said, we have a Collectibles section here at MC! And an Action Figures discussion board, where our resident action figure guy, Dearth, makes custom figures! I think you'll have a great time here, Beau!