New Monster On Ebay - No Name For Him!?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Keeermit said:
howdy all.... once again I have a puppet on ebay.. I have tried using exposed foam for his beak.. let me know what you think of him.. Also if you can think of a name for him.. im stumped for a name .... Thanks for checking him out and any comments you may have.. I have given him longer arms as suggested by someone on here a few puppets back. check him out at http://cgi.ebay.com/Monster-Puppet-...ryZ11741QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem and have a great day.... also im trying to get through all the emails i get from people regarding puppet making questions.... please be patient, im trying my best to get through them.. cheers

Jarrod :smile:
Hi Jarrod,
How about Dragster or Puffy?:smile:

Keeermit

Reaction score
hey all thanks for your input as always. So far i think milton or cerano.... not sure with it yet though :smile: hey blink I used sheet foam and dyed it blue then applied purple dye with a brush for the detail. I order all my Antron in from Kathy at GA Stage PracticeCactus. Its actually nice working with exposed foam - adds another texture, i like it alot actually, i think i will experiment with it a bit more. cheers all and keep the ideas flowing!

Show and Tell

Reaction score
That is a great puppet! I have Bob Monster you sold to me on E-Bay which was a great deal.(maybe too good) I just had to bid on this one.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Lenny? umm Lucky..hmm milton is a good name too. Great looking puppet!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but there was a Milton the Monster cartoon show in the 60's.

Of course, maybe it's time for another one. After all, there are a few people in the world who have the same names.

:stick_out_tongue:

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
Finster? Wilby? Shackles? Lyndon? Fredrickson? Milroy?

Name or not, this is another beautiful design. There's no other way to say it Jarrod, you really know what you're doing. Great job!

Keeermit

Reaction score
hmmm so many choices for names..... but yeah i think its time for a new Milton Monster... out with the old in with the new.... i guess :smile: