New movies coming out...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I know, they're adorable! I'm a sucker for pretty much any animal movie. My friends were making fun of me when the preview came on; they were both gagging at the preview and I was swooning. :stick_out_tongue: :flirt:
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I think I might have to go see Dodge Ball next week. Something about the movie trailer just makes me laugh.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I saw a preview yesterday for a movie called "Two Brothers." It looks really good. It's a movie about a kid and his pet tiger, looks maybe a bit like the movie "Cheetah." But it's definitely one I want to see. I also want to see "The Story of the Weeping Camel," which I saw on Siskel and Ebert. Ebert loved it, Siskel was unimpressed. I think it looks like my kind of movie.
Erin
Hey, someone else who's seen Cheetah, cool. I used to love that film..

Fozzie

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I think I might have to go see Dodge Ball next week. Something about the movie trailer just makes me laugh.

ryan
I agree with you, that movie looks hilarious! And I don't really have any desire to see Two Brothers, it isn't my kind of movie. I saw Harry Potter Thursday and Chronicles Of Riddick Firiday. They were both good.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I saw Envy last night with Ben Stiller and Jack Black. It was hillarious! But, I guess you would have to like a specific type of comedy to like it. It's a balck comedy, so if you like movies like Little Shop of Horrors, you'll love it!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Yeah, that one's a classic! :smile:
Erin
I've not seen it for ytears, and years, and years, and years, but, yes, I seem to recall that.

hexagonsun

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Well, I'll go see anything with Tom Hanks, and anything made by Spielberg. Those guys have given me so much entertainment for so long that I feel I owe them the price of a ticket when they put something new out.
spike jonze is directing a live action version of "where the wild things are" with tom hanks acting. i read hanks is playing the kid but that seems nuts. then again its spike jonze. its being produced by hanks' production company and i think its due in 2005. is the creature shop working on this film, does anyone know?

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
Yes Polar Express will be out this Christmas 2004. I can't wait for "Where the Wild Things are" comes out