New movies coming out...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
hexagonsun said:
spike jonze is directing a live action version of "where the wild things are" with tom hanks acting. i read hanks is playing the kid but that seems nuts. then again its spike jonze. its being produced by hanks' production company and i think its due in 2005. is the creature shop working on this film, does anyone know?
That sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to that...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Okay, I say the Terminal a few days ago and I thought it was good. Hnaks delivers a really good performance. This is a very light Steven Spielberg film, which is great. I'm glad he wanted to do something that wasn't in his range of film making. Anyways, the problem I had with the movie was with the villian of the story played by Stanley Tucci because he just let's Hanks stay in the airport for a very long time (not going to spoil how long he was in the airport for you guys). Anyways, I enjoyed the movie.

3 out of 4 stars.

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I saw "The Terminal" yesterday and I thought it was a cute movie. Hanks was extremely likable; of course, he usually is, but this is one of his most likable characters. I'd recommend it.
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Glad to see you liked the Terminal, Erin. My parents saw it on sunday for Fathers Day and they liked it too.

I'm planning on seeing Dodge Ball this friday. From what I've heard, it should be funny.

ryan

Drum Eater

Reaction score
I'm a new member, so forgive me if I bring up something that's already been discussed. I may be weird, but I'm obsessed with The Day After Tomorrow. I went to it because a friend recommended it, and it's one of my favorites now! I didn't think it was cheesier than any other movie I've seen lately, and it had good characters and a good story. Good special effects were a nice bonus, of course. :smile:

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Oh, thanks! :halo: Animal is awesome! What more can I say? "What's your job Animal?"
"Eat drums! Eat drums!"
"No, no! Beat drums!"

Gotta love Animal!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yep, Animal rules.

Bea:zany:{Animal's Rule No. 1: If you can't beat it, eat it}regard

Fozzie Wozzie

Reaction score
Spider-Man 2 and The Village are the films that I am looking forward to seeing this summer. I saw The Terminal a couple days ago and I really enjoyed it. I thought Tom Hanks did a really good job. He's an amazing actor.

:concern: : I'm going to Bombay to break into show business.
:embarrassed: : You don't go to Bombay to break into show business. You go to Hollywood.
:concern: : Oh, sure, if you want to do it the EASY way.