New movies coming out...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
:cool: We used to have "Benji the Hunted" on tape, but I don't think we do anymore. :frown: That was a really good movie, and it barely had any dialogue in it at all.
Erin

McFraggle

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
:cool: We used to have "Benji the Hunted" on tape, but I don't think we do anymore. :frown: That was a really good movie, and it barely had any dialogue in it at all.
Erin
That was a good movie. It was also one of the first movies I ever seen in the theater. :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
We just got back from "Garden State." Really good movie! It was very quirky and funny and sad and all those good things you want from a movie.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'm really intrigued by the fact that "The Only Living Boy in New York" is in it. Any Simon and Garfunkel song would elevate a movie, but I imagine that particular song must be coupled with a scene that packs quite an emotional whallop.
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
We just got back from "Garden State." Really good movie! It was very quirky and funny and sad and all those good things you want from a movie.
I saw Garden State this past friday too. It was like a reawakening for Zach Braff's character when he comes back to his home town. Pretty good acting movie. However, I thought Natalie Portman stoled the show.

I also got through seeing Exorcist: The beginning and it was really boring. The last 15 minutes or so were okay but the rest was so so. Maybe I need to rent the orignal one to better understand this movie.

ryan

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I'm really intrigued by the fact that "The Only Living Boy in New York" is in it. Any Simon and Garfunkel song would elevate a movie, but I imagine that particular song must be coupled with a scene that packs quite an emotional whallop.
Erin
Ya, ya, but maybe in a different way than you'd expect. The use of music in the movie was just terrific all around. As soon as my Sam Goody gets another copy of the soundtrack I'm going to snap it up.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Ya, ya, but maybe in a different way than you'd expect. The use of music in the movie was just terrific all around. As soon as my Sam Goody gets another copy of the soundtrack I'm going to snap it up.
:cool: My friend at work said he's been looking forward to that movie for three months. I'll have to ask how he liked it. Definitely one I'd like to see!

On another note... Did you hear Ellen Degeneres is playing God in a new version of "Oh, God!"? :confused: Not sure what to think of that, though it could work. I wonder who's taking over John Denver's role.
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
On another note... Did you hear Ellen Degeneres is playing God in a new version of "Oh, God!"? :confused: Not sure what to think of that, though it could work. I wonder who's taking over John Denver's role.
Erin
When I heard she was in it, I thought she was playing the John Denver role. Similar appearance and all... Interesting, though. I hope somebody John-Denver-y takes over the John Denver role...