New movies coming out...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, me too, though I can't think of anybody too John Denverish out there right now.

Ooh, ooh, Clay Aiken! :big_grin: Not that he's all that John Denverish, but I guess I think he and John were both far more wholesome than most of their contemporaries.
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Hey, did anybody catch that Sigourney Weaver wants to make a Alien 5, despite how bad Alien vs Predator came out?

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oh, was it that bad? It sounded like an awful lot of people went to see it. I wouldn't be able to stomach it, though...
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Oh, was it that bad? It sounded like an awful lot of people went to see it. I wouldn't be able to stomach it, though...
Erin
I saw it, and it wasn't that bad. It wasn't boring and you get 90 minutes of action. I think people who are yelling about the movie are people who are huge fans of either series or both. The film could have been a whole lot better, but it wasn't as bad as I thought.

ryan

Drtooth

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Hey, did anybody catch that Sigourney Weaver wants to make a Alien 5, despite how bad Alien vs Predator came out?

ryan

2 words... Mon Ey!

You see, I never take these cross over films seriously. I mean, Jason vs. Freddy? These movies sound more like video games to me than anything else. They spend not time on charater developement in the original versions (sans the cross overs) so the human characters are nothing but a back ground so you can tell you're watching a movie, not a video game. I usually skip this kind of stuff, but it won't be long before Alien vs Jaws vs Preditor vs Gremlins vs Indiana jones vs Jason vs Freddy vs Shrek vs The Terminator gets made.... :smirk:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well Jason vs Freddy and Alien vs Predator did play out like video games. I'd wish people would write good screenplays for scary movies.

ryan