New movies coming out...

Beebers

Reaction score
From the limited amount of clips I've seen I'm inferring that it's meant to show Barrie's world, how he lived and the times he lived in, how his mind worked and how the story of Peter Pan came to be. It looks like it'll be just excellent.

:smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
Cool. I love the book Peter Pan and the Broadway show starring Mary Marton (also the newer one starring Cathy Rigby)

Beebers

Reaction score
Muffining for just a moment, but where did the Muppets Voted Top Scientists thread go? Some of Zoot's campaign quotes appeared there today but nothing that should get him banned. Either I'm hallucinating or . . . I'm not. Also the tree/leg thread tho that may have been elsewhere, can't recall. Back to regular movie thread.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Whatever

Reaction score
You're right, Beebs, that thread is GONE. That post isn't in the list of posts you've posted, either. Phillip must've deleted some of the multiple Bunen/Beaker threads. Pity, yours was the best!

Whatever

Reaction score
It's definitely gone, so is the tree/leg thread. That's mean!
We've lost our only Official Hippie Conversation. :cry:
Beebs, do you have a new e-mail? I know the aol one on here doesn't work, the fishnwolfe one. I tried to e-mail you once this summer, and it was sent back to me.

Beebers

Reaction score
:frown: :frown: :frown:

Hmm. Geez. All this removal stuff could lead one to a wee bit of paranoia.

I'll e-mail you my e-mail, and will attempt to post Zoot's campaign quotes elsewhere, where they will no doubt swiftly disappear.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Also the tree/leg thread tho that may have been elsewhere, can't recall. Back to regular movie thread.
Poor Patrick Duffy. :sympathy: His official thread is gone. :cry:

Beebers

Reaction score
I always thought Patrick Duffy was just hunk-a-rama. I watched Dallas faithfully every Friday night. The tree/leg thread was just starting to gain some momentum too, shucks.

:frown:

McFraggle

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I always thought Patrick Duffy was just hunk-a-rama. I watched Dallas faithfully every Friday night. The tree/leg thread was just starting to gain some momentum too, shucks.

:frown:
LOL. :smile: Such a shame. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, who wants to see Cristmas with the Kranks, based on John Grisham's novel "Skipping Christmas."

I hate the name change, but hope teh film is good.