New movies coming out...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i'm curious about one thing though. when the guy becomes the hulk, does he get dumber because as what i understand, he doesn't even use complete sentences and has the vocabulary of a child....

ryan
Well, the Hulk doesn't really talk much when he becomes the Hulk. He grunts, he yells, but not much talking. I think the film-makers realized that if they had him talking like "Hulk think me am smart!" that the audience wouldn't take him seriously. The saddest thing is, there was this one character who was just freaking me out! But, the entire rest of the audience was laughing at him. I was thinking, "Don't laugh! That guy's an insane psycho freak!" But, anyway...

I understand why you're going to wait for the DVD. I was going to also. Just, whatever you do, watch it in widescreen. There is NO WAY they can put that movie into pan-and-scan and make it look good.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
okay, thanks for the answer....

i believe that majority of dvd's that are released are going to widescreen..i think......some of them have a widescreen version on one side of the disk and the other side has it regular to fit the entire screen...

ryan

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It was a bewilderment, not a criticism, that he Hulk has been around so long and there are people out there who don't know his M.O. Because of that it sounded like a criticism from you rather than a legitimate question. The Hulk reasons on a primative level when he changes, not necessarily a "dumb" one. All this happens in the world of imagination. Doesn't really need to be explained. Hey, how do his pants stay on and turn purple when he becomes 10 times bigger? Now that's what I wanna know. :wink: :confused: LOL!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
. Hey, how do his pants stay on and turn purple when he becomes 10 times bigger? Now that's what I wanna know. LOL!
SPANDEX!

*clapping*

Spandex, spandex, spandex, spanex, spandex!

Anyway, through most of the movie, I think it's because he was wearing pants with an elastic waist. :rolleyes: But, there is actually one part where he WASN'T wearing the elastic waste. At that point, they came off.

I think he was wearing purple sweat pants in the other times, and at one part, purple boxers... :embarrassed:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple! purple!