New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hulk was number 1 at the box office this weekend making 62 million which is the highest june opening ever.......the other releases. alex and emma, came in 7th place, and the laughable and pointless from justin to kelly came in 11th......

ryan

radionate

Reaction score
But Finding Nemo remained at the Number 2 slot! It brought in around 20 million! It will be the biggest movie of the summer hands down!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I Loved Finding Nemo!

I saw the Hulk over the weekend. If you read the comic book, cool--that's what you're getting more or less. However, it was good for me up until the end battle.

Kind of like Ghostbusters II was good---until the Statue of Liberty comes walking down the street. :rolleyes:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
However, it was good for me up until the end battle.
I liked the scene leading up to the end battle, but, I think the reason I didn't like the end battle itself was because I couldn't see it. The theater was too bright.

What exactly didn't you like about the end battle, Foz?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't want to discuss it as someone here might not have seen the film yet. :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh. Ok. Check.

I get it! Your one of those lousey courteous types! I tell ya'! What's this world coming to with people like you! :smile: