New movies coming out...

Drtooth

Reaction score
First of All... I guess Shrek 2 will have competition from The first full length Wallace and Grommet feature... unless that's bumped to late 2004 or 2005...

I remember when Shrek 2 was supposed to be on Christmas of this year, but that's it...

I ALMOST paid for a ticket to see Sinbad (and go to another movie) to get the Shrek CD rom.... but didn't

I saw Finding Nemo again, and I still loved it. Great stuff, but I was dissappointed that there were no Bloopers. Maybe they're saving that for DVD.

Anyway, my one beef? I didn't see many referrences to other Pixar films or Shorts other than a Buzz Lightyear doll at the Dentists office, a Mermade figure head on a boat, much like the Mermade Knicknack in ...well... Knicknack, and... I don't want to spoil the special surprise at the ending of the credits...

Originally, Sid (from toy Story) was to be in the dentists office, but as an older boy. You could only tell him by his skull T Shirt. But they didn't (this was in the art of Finding Nemo book)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Gets out whipping stick for Nate. :eek: She did a good job in that role and it's easy to miss her if you're not looking I guess.

radionate

Reaction score
I guess I just didn't think about it really.

She is so amazing. Love her even more now.

You will be gentle right? :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't watch AbFab, but isn't Jennifer Saunders a voice artist on Chicken Run?

I'll go check..

I guess not....

I swear I've heard of her before, though....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That was Julia Sawalha who plays Saffron on Ab Fab.

Drtooth

Reaction score
AWW... they have the same initials... I got confuserated, man!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
First of All... I guess Shrek 2 will have competition from The first full length Wallace and Grommet feature... unless that's bumped to late 2004 or 2005...
Wallace and Gromit rock!!! :smile: I'm so excited that they're going to have their own movie. Their shorts are great, and I LOVED "Chicken Run." :smile:
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
radionate said:
I'm a bad Ab Fab fan. I never realized she was in MTI. I just never made the connection.

I'll take my spankings now. :embarrassed:
Who was she in that? The mother?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i got the two towers the other day, watched it and then decided to see the making of return of the king, the 3rd movie, and it looks really good. several of the cast members said it's supposed to be better than the first two combined, but of course actors always say that....but i believe them, this time......

ryan