New movies coming out...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i got the two towers the other day, watched it and then decided to see the making of return of the king, the 3rd movie, and it looks really good. several of the cast members said it's supposed to be better than the first two combined, but of course actors always say that....but i believe them, this time......

ryan
I am SOOOOOO psyched about Return of the King. Lord of the Rings is my favorite book, and I was so thrilled when I first heard about this trilogy. I'm holding off on the DVD until the 4-DVD set comes out in November. I can't wait!!!!!! :crazy:
Erin

movielad

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Red Dwarf: The Movie.

No, I am not joking.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0276447/

Sam the American Count Von Beauregard has spoken. Dong!
Yes, and it has a slightly altered plot from the TV series to make it that more interesting for cinema goers that may have never heard of Red Dwarf. It's also being shot in Australia (the last I heard on the official Red Dwarf web site) as there's no studio space in the UK for it.

Should be interesting if nothing else :smile:

Regards,

Martyn

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Has anyone read "Timeline" by Michael Crichton? I knew they were making it into a movie but I didn't know how soon. Apparently very soon as I just found the trailer:

http://entertainment.msn.com/trailers/

I loved the book so I hope the movie is good. The trailer looks ok...but I'm definitely not a Paul Walker fan so I'm not excited that he's in it :stick_out_tongue:

Lu775

Reaction score
The book was great. The kinds you start to read, and you don't want to put it
down until it's done. Like popcorn. It kind of read like a movie, so I hope they
do a good job adapting it.

Hey, if you like Jack Black, check out School of Rock!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
radionate said:
I'm a bad Ab Fab fan. I never realized she was in MTI. I just never made the connection.

:embarrassed:
Jennifer Saunders was also in an episode of The Storyteller.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
The latest seasons of the Red Dwarf television series have been pretty bad, IMO. Hopefully, the movie'll be better.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yay! I just saw a preview for Secondhand Lions. It looks great, and I didn't realize it was only rated PG. So much the better! :smile:
Erin

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I just saw a preview for "Duplex" with Ben Stiller and Drew Barrymore.....it looks exactly like "The Money Pit". Does anyone know if its supposed to be a remake?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
here's some big news. the new batman is going to be christian bale who was in american psycho. he will be in batman 5 which as you may or may not know is goign to be directed by christopher nolan who directed memento. batman 5 is going to come out sometime in 2005.

ryan