New movies you've seen recently...

dmx10101

Reaction score
The newest movie i'vr seen was Bad Boys 2 on Special Edition DVD.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i recently watched the wizard of oz a month ago and i haven't seen the movie in 5 to 10 years. what a great movie. i wish hollywood now a days could make good movies like that......

ryan

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
What is Big Fish about?
It's a father/son story at it's core. Edward Blume (I might have gotten the name wrong) Is known as the towns greatest story teller. Everyone loves hearing the outlandish chapters of his life story. However, his son Will, who's been listening all his life, is getting a little tired of hearing fairy tales and never knowing how any of it realy happened. During the dinner reception for Wills wedding, the two get into an argument and stop speaking to each three years. One day, Will gets a call from his mother that Ed might be dying. Will flys home to makr up with his father. While he's there he reminences about the stories Ed used to tell him and learns that they might not be as fabricated as he thought.

SaraJayne

Reaction score
I recently saw Mona Lisa Smile. I thought it was really good. I liken the movie to a female "Dead Poets Society" about how a teacher comes to a school and opens the eyes of the students. I was upset however that they didn't answer some questions that were brought up. Catherine Watson (Julia Roberts) asked what art is, who decides what is art, and if art has standards, but never really answered those questions. I have been searching for those answers for a few years now. Overall a very good movie.

beaker

Reaction score
I saw LOTR ROTK...I was the only person in the world who wasnt blown away by it, sorry. Tho it was much better than the Matrix Revolutions...that was just painful to watch! I say go see Elf, way better than both these films combined.

whattheduck

Reaction score
I thought Lord of the Rings ROTK was pretty good. I saw it on 30th. It was so long though. I thought it would never end. You think that it was going to end, but then it just kept going, and going, and going. I thought it was a good movie over all. It had romance, humor, and fight scenes that went on for an hour. It was a pretty good ending to the triolgy. Nothing to complain about, except for my stiff neck and my leg that kept falling asleep.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Last night we watched the extended Fellowship of the Ring and today we watched the extended The Two Towers (that one for the first time - the extra scenes were great! :smile: ) in preparation of finally watching Return of the King, tomorrow if all goes well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I may explode if I don't see this movie in the next couple days!!! :eek:
Erin