New Muppet CD Title and Track List

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Noodle Head, I have it recorded in my quote for posterity's sake, just to remind you forever that you failed this silly little boycott.
You would do that.

:mad:

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Title

i heard that the title of the cd is not 'who let the frogs out'. that was the plan but then some at henson decided to change it because they didn't want people to think that it was all new songs instead of re-issues of older songs. they are going to use the title for promotional purposes though.

just what i heard

electricmayhem

Reaction score
When I was at Disney World at the Muppet Theater, I was listening to all the Muppet songs playing over the speakers and wishing that there was a compilation cd. Looks like my wish came true! Is there any more 'classic' muppet music available? I mean, Not like the soundtrack from Muppets in Space and other more recent fare. I do have 'Kermit Unpigged', 'Muppet Beach Party', and the John Denver Christmas Together but Im looking for earlier than that.

towels

Reaction score
Is this still tracking for 9/17 release? I keep checking Amazon, CDNow, Circuit City, and I haven't seen any listings.