New Muppet Christmas Ornament at the Disney Store

Drtooth

Reaction score
I manage a collectibles toy store and see so many little terrors come in and manhandle everything. We have some expensive items and will charge their horrible parents if need be, but we haven't had to do so yet. The most annoying thing is when a kid that's old enough to know better leaves large hand prints on every glass surface in the store! We just stocked some Smurfs, but keep them behind glass to prevent shoplifting. That's a heavily handprinted area. :wink:
Did you try a "Don't tap the glass, you'll disturb the animals" sign with a funny picture? I know one place that does that, and their glass cases are squeaky clean because of that.

But strange for that 2005 copyright. Yes... I think they might indeed have shelved that until now, since they had so much trouble getting the franchise back on its feet (certain franchise killing special and multiple restructurings no doubt). Hope I can find one or get one that's in tact. Probably hang it from a low branch in the back. You won't actually see it, but it's safe there.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Hope I can find one or get one that's in tact. Probably hang it from a low branch in the back. You won't actually see it, but it's safe there.
Mine arrived a few days ago. It was carefully packaged in the mailing box. The plain white no frills box that the ornament and surrounding styro-foam was in was another story...it looked like the box wasn't big enough for the protective foam block, but they forced it in anyways.

When I opened the package, the ornament was GREAT, minus Kermit having lost a leg in transit. It could have been fixed with super glue but I called customer service, and the were more than happy to send a replacement free of charge while suggesting I donate the broken ornament to charity. I made sure to mention the packaging of the ornament, so hopefully ornament #2 will be in one piece.

Im still excited because this is a great ornament!:smile: It looks like it would be safe hanging on a sturdy tree from the ribbon it comes with, even on a prominent branch in the front! That is where mine will be BUT I will be keeping my not yet 2 year old nephew away from my tree!:wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Found some today....

all broken. :rolleyes:

That said, I'd love to get this ornament and all... but I'd much rather their Perry the Platypus one. I'd probably get both...

If I can find a not broken Kermit that is... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Guess I got the good one. Sometimes the first pancake is the best. :smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Got mine today. Everything is great but I can see how Kermit's legs break off easily.

P.S. Has anybody seen Doc Hopper lately? :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i wonder if the 05 stamp is cause it looks like one of the old christmas promo pics

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Got my replacement ornament yesterday, and this one is in perfect condition! I'm very happy now!

I think the way to go is to order this one online!:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder... did some of these break during shipping to the stores? I guess that could have happened. I think I'll still get it... though, again, Perry the Platypus's siren song is making me go in that direction. Plus, I've got several Muppets already on my tree... no Perrys... but then again I only discovered the show this year...

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Drtooth, question since your from MA which disney store are you checking?