New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, Mitch is Muppet fan, Muppetlover is Mitch, but isn't Muppet fan, Mo somehow got his name thrown in, and Mitchell is short for Mitch...

....third base!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I would assume so. Since the last movie ended off with them getting their studio back (which was shot with the El Captaine) they would shoot one-or-two scenes there, since the film is loosely based off the last one.

I heard (and seen some pictures) of them filming in the Disney Soda Store thingy that's literally right next to the El Capitaine. Maybe it's supposed to be the Disney store in the movie?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I heard (and seen some pictures) of them filming in the Disney Soda Store thingy that's literally right next to the El Capitaine. Maybe it's supposed to be the Disney store in the movie?[/quote]

From the muppets again filming? or the muppets 2011

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Just found this on Google:

The website says it is from the set of "TM...Aagin". I guessing the film will start where it last left on the first one!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Err....I wouldn't call RedditPics a reliable website. It's possible this is from the new movie, but let's have it confirmed by a reliable source before getting too excited. As you can see, RedditPics is mostly for people to submit memes.

Oscarfan

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really hope they obscure that billboard for Monsters University or that it isn't in the shot all together. Not so much for the advertisement... I could care less. Just the anachronism of a film that didn't exist 2 years ago when the first movie took place would stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.