1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Muppet Pez now available!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Jan 7, 2012.

1. rowlfy662 Active Member

i must find these muppets and pez what a great combo
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  2. JJandJanice Active Member

Well it's actually not the first time the Muppets were in PEZ form, ;).

But yeah, went to Michaels today and picked these up for myself along with an extra one of each for my niece and nephews (one for each of them). The Kermit one could of been a lot better, especially with as already mention, the puplis, but I think Animal and Piggy look pretty good.
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

Hmm, I think I may be running some errands tomorrow, one being fairly close to Michaels, so maybe I'll stop there and see if I can find them.
  4. Hubert Well-Known Member

I went to Michaels, and they had a spot for them, but they were sold out of them, so I wasn't able to get any. At least that means that they're popular!
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yep! I always said even if I can't get or afford certain memorabilia and it's sold out that is a very good thing!
  6. muppetspot2 Active Member

WHERE ARE THEY CAN`T FIND
  7. panmanthe2nd Active Member

I found a Kermit one in my local Iceland (UK) 1 or 2 weeks ago!

Also I believe they are on eBay.
  8. SwedishTech Member

Try looking in Michael's and A.C. Moore (Craft stores.). Also in Toys 'R' Us.

Then, try eBay. :)
  9. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Went to Michaels this past weekend and picked up my muppets pez!!!!
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  10. Mark Johns Member

I now have the set in the plastic bags and on the cardboard backers.
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  11. SwedishTech Member

Where are the ones in the cardboard found?
  12. Mark Johns Member

I found the cardboard ones last week at Toys R Us
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  13. eb New Member

I found them (with a cardboard packing) in a in the "sugar factory " in Las Vegas :)
  14. Hubert Well-Known Member

Went to Michaels today. The only one they had was Kermit. They must be selling awful well, because there was a whole cardboard display for them, yet three Kermit dispensers were the only ones on the display.

So now I just have to find the other two...
  15. JJandJanice Active Member

I went to Walgreens for my prescriptions ( I am sadly sick) and found Kermit and Piggy in the carded packages, no Animal however. I went ahead and picked up Kermit, even though I already have it, but this one I am leaving in the package.
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Listen to what Kermit and Pepe have to say about pez!

17. jrxing Member

FOUND Kermit & piggy cardboard pez at Walmart today!
  18. Mark Johns Member

I saw them at Target this past weekend. Nice to see more stores carrying Muppet merchandise.